Golden Beach 1-Hour Stand-Up Paddleboard Hire on the Sunshine Coast
Learn to stand-up-paddleboard (SUP) and explore the Pumicestone Passage and Bribie Island National Park surrounds with this 1-hour stand up paddle board hire. Paddleboard the crystal clear waters of the Pumicestone Passage at high tide and/or visit the many sandbars at low-tide. Feel like an explorer as you discover new beaches and lagoons where only boaters and very keen swimmers can venture. See what wildlife you can spot on the trip: stingrays, soldier crabs, kangaroos, turtles, dolphins and a myriad of sea birds. If you'd like to adventure for more than one hour, the staff at Golden Beach Hire are happy to discuss further ventures you can take on the water, sandbars and islands for anywhere from one-hour to a full-day of adventuring.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1-hour paddle board hire
- All safety equipment, instruction and paddles are provided with your hire.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Explore the pristine waterways of the Pumicestone Passage. If it is your first time paddling or you're a beginner, let the staff know and they can teach you some easy to understand techniques to have you paddling in no time. Choose to stay close to the business, explore secluded sandbars, go for a walk on the island, go for a long exercise paddle or any combination of the above.
• Golden Beach Hire, Esplanade & Gregory St, Golden Beach, Caloundra, Queensland 4551 Australia
• Bribie Island National Park, White Patch Esplanade, Bribie Island, Queensland 4507 Australia
Departure Point :Golden Beach Hire, Esplanade &, Gregory St, Golden Beach QLD 4551, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems Not recommended for pregnant women
- All hires are subject to the weather conditions and the abilities of the paddlers. In winds over 15 knots all hires are cancelled.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Soap and washing facilities available to all participants before and after activity
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.