Golden Bridge & Ba Na Hills 1 Day Trip Group Tour From Hoi An
If you have a chance to visit Danang city, do not miss one of the most attractive sites – Cau Vang (means “Golden Bridge”) with the special structure in the hills. From here, you can immerse the specular view as well as the fresh atmosphere of the hills in Danang.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
07:00 – 08:00 am: Our Minivan/bus and a tour guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby. Our first amazing views will start right away, to reach Ba Na Hills we will take a ride via Cable Cars.
The most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia, visit the Dream Stream Cable car Station and see the panoramic views of Quang Nam - Danang City from high above.
After finishing the first cable car, you will visit the Golden Bridge that has recently gone viral, a France wine cellar, Le Jardin D’amour(consists of 9 gardens) and Linh Ung pagoda.
Continue the 2nd Cable Car to visit the French Village Campanile, Nine Floor Goddess Shrine, Tombstone Temple, Linh Phong Monastery, Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple & Tru Vu Tea Shop. Watch Carnival Performance Show, Square Du Dome ...Challenge the most popular adventure ride - Alpine Coaster (free ride),
Lunch at the Restaurant is included (Buffet)
Join in Fantasy Park with a walk in Fairy Forest, discover Dinosaur Park, play 5D wild west, enjoy 4D death race ride, watch 3D mega 360 degree, ride on Journey into the underground, enter Jurassic Park, challenge Freefall Tower and watch out for the Horror House and over 90 free games.
15:00: Return to the Cable Car to leave Ba Na Hills
16:45 – 17:45pm: Our Minivan/bus brings you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.