Golden Bridge & Ba Na Hills Private Trip From Da Nang
A pair of giant hands lift the ribbon-like Golden Bridge up in the air above Vietnam's Trường Sơn Mountains.
The shimmering structure emerges from the trees of Thien Thai garden in Ba Na Hills. Set more than 1,400m above sea level, the bridge incorporates eight spans and extends 150m long. Its green hands have been aged, as if they've been there for centuries.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
08:00 Picking up at TheSinhTourist Da Nang or at the hotel (located within Da Nang City center only) and start to visit Ba Na Hills - King Mountain, also known as the second DaLat/ Sapa in Central. The beautiful weather here is always cool.
09:00 You will admire the high by the most modem cable car system in Southeast Asia. You will visit Dream Stream Cable car Station. After finishing the first cable car, you will visit France wine cellar, Exploring the golden bridge (Winding its way around a 150-meter course lined with flowers, a golden bridge shimmers against the Ba Na Hills, supported by a pair of giant hands.). Linh Ung pagoda. You will see the panorama of Danang City.
11:00 Visit and play game at the Fantasy Park
12:00 Have a lunch and rest at the restaurant
13:00 Explore King Peak at an altitude 1.487m, you can see panorama view of the Hana Hills and Quang Nam - Da Nang on high. On the top of mountain have Linh Tu Pagoda that is a special temple construction.
15:00 Return Danang.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.