GOLDEN BRIDGE & BA NA HILL.,SUNWORD via Cable Car, Waterfall, Wild Jungle
TOUR PROGRAM :
08:00 am : Our Driver and a tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city. Then Transfer to Ba Na Hills we will take a ride via Cable Cars.
The most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia, visit the Dream Stream Cable car Station and see the panoramic views.
After finishing the first cable car, you will visit the Golden Bridge,a France wine cellar, and Linh Ung pagoda.
Continue the 2nd Cable Car to visit the French Village Tombstone Temple, Linh Phong Monastery, Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple Watch Carnival Performance Show, Square Du Dome ...
Buffet Lunch at the Restaurant is included
Join in Fantasy Park with a walk in Fairy Forest, discover Dinosaur Park, play 5D wild west, enjoy 4D death race ride, watch 3D mega 360 degree, enter Jurassic Park, challenge Freefall Tower and watch out for the Horror House and over 90 free games.
Return to the Cable Car to leave Ba Na Hills & bring you back to your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transfer with Hotel pick up & drop off in Hoi an or Da Nang city
- Professional English Speaking Tourguide
- Buffet lunch at Ba Na Restaurant
- Bottle of water & tissue
- Ba Na cable car Ticket & Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses,
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Length: 148.6 m (490 feet), with 8 spans
Largest span: 21.2 m
Height: 1.414 m above the sea level
Floor: made by Merawan Giaza Wood, 5cm thick
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
The Bana mountainous Hills , which stands at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 – 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
Ba Na cable car line – is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness World: Line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large Best World (1,291.81m).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi an city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.