Golden Bridge & Da Nangcity Private Shore Excursion from CHAN MAY orTIEN SA Port
TOUR PROGRAM :
Our tour guide pick you up at Portgate of CHAN MAY or TIEN SA port. Our guide welcome you with your name on the Board. Then, We transfer you to Ba na Hills. We walk to cable car Station & Use Cable car to enjoy stunning views
Spend your time on the most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia, then explore le Jardin D’Amour (consists of 9 gardens), Debay Wine Cellar.
Visiting the most amazing bridge in Viet Nam : GOLDEN BRIDGE :
Length: 148.6 m (490 feet), with 8 spanS
Height: 1.414 m above the sea level
Leaving Ba Na Hills & Transfer to Have Lunch at Local Restaurant, Next, Visit Marble Moutain which are five marble and limestone hills named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. From Marble Mountains you can get great city and ocean views and we will explore the natural caves in the mountain and visit the holy pagoda.
Stop at Dragon Bridge to take nice Pictures & Enjoy Da Nang Modern City.
Finish the Tour & Bring back to Ship on Time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Modern Vehicle
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Cable Car ticket & Entrance Ticket to visit Golden Bridge
- Entrance Ticket & Elevator Ticket at Marble Mountain
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - My Khe Beach
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Persoanl Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Golden Bridge with Giant Hands, Flower Garden, Linh Ung Pagoda, Wine Making Cellar, French Village and you will be able to take lots of great photos to show your friends at home. Our tour guide will tell you about the history of Ba Na Hills and make sure you have the best vantage points for taking your shots.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble Mountains, which are five marble and limestone hills named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. From Marble Mountains you can get great city and ocean views and we will explore the natural caves in the mountain and visit the holy pagoda. Your guide will tell you all about the significance of these mountains both spiritually and historically.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: My Khe Beach, Da Nang Vietnam
Stop to take nice Pictures if you want
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Symbol of Da Nang city
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
CHAN MAY PORT or TIEN SA PORTPorts
- Chan May Port
- Tien Sa Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.