Golden Bridge Bana Hills Premier Group From Danang - Max 12 Pax
Experience Vietnam’s Ba Na Hills theme park on this guided excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, catch picturesque views of Da Nang City from the Golden Bridge, located 1,414 meters (4,593 feet) above sea level, catch a cable car that bills itself as the longest in the world, explore French Village and Fantasy Park, take in a classical concert, and enjoy a delicious complimentary lunch and beer.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Danang Private Taxi, H57/18B, Alley 266, Hoang Dieu Str., Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Tour guide and driver will pick you up at hotel lobby in Da Nang city and drive you to the Ba Na hills. Get cable car cabin seated and enjoy 20 minutes transfering up to the first hill. Get experience of Golden Bridge and Love flower garden with spetacular view to Da Nang city. Go through the Wine Cellar and Linh Ung Pagoda. Get transfer to the second cable car station by the Finicular (e-train). Explore the French Village, Time Square, the Church and God Peak, Tea House, Bell Temple. Watch the show of Classical music or Violonists with free glass of German Beer. Try the rolling coaster ride above the jungle (waiting to be on your turn is about 30 minutes). Have buffet lunch in a Restaurant and take a rest with seasonal fruite. Get your choice for games in Fantasy Park – the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam with series of interesting games: 4 – 5D film, skiver, the death race, dinosaur park… (2 hours). To be transfered down hills by cable car and return to Da Nang city along the Red Beach Bay. Stop at a local market for shopping. Reach back hotel about 17:00.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Danang
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.