Golden Bridge-Monkey mountain-Dragon Bridge -Marble Mountain Fullday PrivateTour
7:30A.M:Our Tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city, and drive to Ba Na Hills. Then, we take the Cable Car to visit Golden Bridge.You will be guided through all the amazing parts of the complex, including the famous Golden Bridge with Giant Hands, Flower Garden, Linh Ung Pagoda, Wine Making Cellar, and make sure you have the best vantage points for taking your shots. Next, You use cable car to go back car and Transfer to have Lunch at local Restarant.Next We go to Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam. Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue is situated on the mountains facing the sea.Then, stop at the Dragon Bridge to take the beautiful photos of the whole long steel dragon and enjoy the nice view of Da Nang modern city.
Last stop ,Visit Marble Mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth.
Finish the Tour ,Return to your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private car or Minivan with safe Driver
- Professional English Speaking Tourguide
- Ba Na Cable Car Tickets and Entrance Tickets
- Entrance Tickets & Elevator Tickets at Marble Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain)
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
The Bana mountainous Hills , which stands at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 – 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
Ba Na cable car line – is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness World: Line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large Best World (1,291.81m).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Length: 148.6 m (490 feet), with 8 spans
Largest span: 21.2 m
Height: 1.414 m above the sea level
Floor: made by Merawan Giaza Wood, 5cm thick
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble Mountains, which are five marble and limestone hills named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. From Marble Mountains you can get great city and ocean views and we will explore the natural caves in the mountain and visit the holy pagoda. Your guide will tell you all about the significance of these mountains both spiritually and historically.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain), Da Nang Vietnam
Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest one in Việt Nam, which is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Sơn Trà Peninsula in Đa Nang. The statue sits on the mountains facing the sea with 17 floors in the statue lặp, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and postures.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Symbol of Da Nang city
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An city or Da Nang city
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.