Golden cape and island Brac private tour from Split and Trogir
Pick a day of your holiday to go to the summer top destination – island Brač and its famous beach Zlatni rat. Island Brač is also famous for its beautiful stone from local quarry
First stop is in village Milna, deep and picturesque village for a coffee break. It has been harboring sailors since the times of emperor Diocletian. That is why is called Sailing paradise.
After one hour of relaxing we are heading towards Sea Tunnels, used for military purposes during the Age of Napoleon. There are three kinds of tunnels. We are easily going to enter inside the biggest tunnel where you can make memorable photos.
Journey continues to the oldest town on the island, town Bol. In town Bol you can take time to visit stunning 15th century Dominican Convent Monastery.
After visiting Bol continue walking to the beach Zlatni rat, around 20 minutes.
Make sure you remember the image of the beach because next time you see it, it will not be the same.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Speedboat with skipper
- Safety equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Fuel surcharge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nautic Center Bol, Ulica Marka Marulica 3, Bol, Brac Island 21420 Croatia
Golden horn beach
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Obala bana Berislavića, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
2: Trumbićeva obala, 21000, Split, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
After booking send us your address and we will find best appropriate meeting point for youPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.