Golden Circle & Blue Lagoon in 1 day
We combine two of the most popular attractions in the same tour. Golden Circle and the famous Blue Lagoon . After the Golden Circle you will take a bus to the Blue Lagoon where you can enjoy and relax for as long as you like in the lagoon. The bus journey back to the city departs the blue lagoon every hour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Comfort ticket to the Blue Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Thingvellir National Park
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Faxi (Vatnsleysufoss) Waterfall, Tungufljót River, Skalholt Iceland
Faxi is a beautiful small waterfall in the South.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
The wonderful Gullfoss is in our opinion one of the most beautiful waterfalls on earth. It is one of the biggest waterfalls in Iceland. We will have time to walk around and explore this natural beauty.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Geysir, Haukadalur Iceland
Geysir is the most famous hot spring in the world, no doubt. It's that famous that people from other countries talk about "Geyser" when talking about erupting hot springs. Geysir is located only 8 minutes drive from Gullfoss and is our third big attraction of the day.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
The first stop of the day is the national park Þingvellir, which is full of history and natural beauty. It has a special place in the hearts of all Icelanders, all the way back to the Viking time when they founded here the first parliament in the world.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Blue Lagoon, Nordurljosavegur 9, Grindavik 240 Iceland
The Blue Lagoon is one of the most visited attractions in Iceland. A Geothermal Spa which The National Geographic listed as one of the most impressive wonders in the world.
You can enjoy and relax for as long as you like in the lagoon. The bus journey back to the city departs the Blue lagoon every hour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pickup at hotels, guesthouses and bus stops in Reykjavík. If your hotel is located in the restricted area for busses you would need to walk to the closest bus stop. See www.busstop.is for further details.Ports
- Skarfabakki Harbour, Reykjavík, Iceland
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.