Golden Circle & Geothermal Bath Private Tour from Reykjavik
This Golden Circle tour offers Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir Geothermal area, Þingvellir National Park, Kerid Crater, Faxi Waterfall and Fontana Geothermal Baths.
After exploring Waterfalls, Crater and Hot springs you can unwind and relax in the Hot Tubs and Steam Rooms at Fontana Spa.
After a relaxing stop you will see the Þingvellir National Park a World Heritage site with the amazing rift valley which lies between the two tectonic plates of North America and Eurasia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Admission to Fontana Geothermal Baths
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Kerid Crater
- Entry/Admission - Faxi (Vatnsleysufoss) Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Laugarvatn Fontana Geothermal Baths
- Entry/Admission - Thingvellir National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kerid Crater, Route 35, Selfoss Iceland
Photo stop by the 6500 years old crater with the optional possibility to walk around the edge of it and even down to the crater lake with your guide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Faxi (Vatnsleysufoss) Waterfall, Tungufljót River, Skalholt Iceland
Photo stop by the beautiful Faxi fall including a short walk with your guide right up to it if you feel like it.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
Your guide will show you the best spot in order for you to have the best view available over the spectacular Gullfoss waterfall. This stop includes a short walk to couple of viewing points if you feel like. It is also possible to view the fall from a spot right next to the parking area.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Geysir, Geysir, South Region
This is the stop where you will see the Strokkur hot spring erupt. It erupts every couple of minutes and when that happens you will be standing right next to it.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Laugarvatn Fontana Geothermal Baths, Hverabraut 1, Laugarvatn 840 Iceland
At Fontana Spa you will soak in the hot geothermal water in a selection of hot tubs with different temperature. Try out the steam rooms and take a dip in the cold lake if you feel like it.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
After you drive through the rift valley which lies between the two tectonic plates of North America and Eurasia you will have a photo stop at a place with a great view over the rift valley.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Private Tour.Only you and if you book someone with you in each vehicle and your driver guideAirports
- Reykjavik Domestic Airport, Reykjavik Iceland
- Skarfabakki Harbour, Reykjavík, Iceland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Your Private Tour. Only you and if you book someone with you in each vehicle and your driver guide
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.