Golden Circle & Secret Lagoon
The Golden Circle Tour is one of Iceland's most popular exploration activities. The Icelanders call him Gullni hringurinn. The Golden Circle Tour is about 300 km long trip and you will see the most beautiful places in Iceland.
• Þingvellir National Park
• Geysir - Strokkur - Haukadalur geothermal area
• Gullfoss / Golden Falls / waterfall
• Secret Lagoon
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Bottled water
- Free WIFI
What's excluded :
- Lunch (but we will make a lunch stop)
- Reykjavík - the world’s northernmost capital city. Reykjavík, Iceland’s coastal capital, serves for many Icelandic visitors as a gateway to the rugged adventure options beyond. Recharge after outdoor pursuits in one of the many geothermal springs or luxurious indoor spas. It's also home to the National and Saga museums, tracing Iceland’s Viking history.
Þingvellir National Park is located in an active volcanic area, just 49 km east of Reykjavík. The park shows evidence of the way the landscape was husbanded over 1,000 years. The National Park is enclosed by a varied belt of mountains on three sides, featuring grass-covered lava fields, and Lake Þingvallavatn lies at its southern end.
Geysir Strokkur - is a fountain geyser located in a geothermal area beside the Hvítá River in the southwest part of the country, east of Reykjavík. Strokkur is the most famous geyser in Iceland. It erupts once every 8-10 minutes. Its usual height is 15-20 meters, although it can sometimes erupt up to 40 meters high.
Gullfoss - (in English Golden Falls) is situated in the river Hvítá, which has its origin in the glacier lake at Lángjökull glacier about 40km north of Gullfoss. Gullfoss is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Iceland. To stand at Gullfoss and wallow in the beauty and the wonder of nature is an uplifting experience. One feels more energetic when leaving Gullfoss than when arriving.
Secret Lagoon - Natural and unique bath in Secret Lagoon so you can get the true Icelandic feeling. The pool’s natural surroundings and steam rising into the air gives the place a magical feeling. The warm water stays at 38-40 Celsius all year. In the whole area there are several geothermal spots and a little Geysir which erupts every 5 minutes, showing off for the guests relaxing in the hot spring.
Departure Point :Hotel pick-up
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.