Golden Circle & Secret Lagoon Luxury Private Tour in a new luxury Mercedes Benz
Experience more of Iceland on this fantastic, luxury guided tour and you too can grab the VIP experience, sightseeing and bathing your holiday time away in total bliss. Join us for a fantastic private day tour on the Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Luxury Private day Tour.
Special offer for tours taking place in February and March
For those who buy our Golden Circle tour taking place in February and March, we offer a free airport transfer for your departure. You need to inform us when your departure from Iceland is and your flight number.
per adult from
8 hours 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Thingvellir National Park
- Entry/Admission - Geysir
- Entry/Admission - Gullfoss
- Entry/Admission - Secret Lagoon - Gamla Laugin
- Entry/Admission - Kerid Crater
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Fridheimar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
You will begin your day by visiting Iceland's only UNESCO World Heritage site, Thngvellir National Park, an area of immense importance for a number of reasons. First, the parks sits atop the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, an area directly between the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates. Second, in 930 AD, Icelanders formed what is arguably the first democratically elected parliament in the world, thus birthing a nation.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Fridheimar, Reykholt 801 Iceland
The next stop is at Friðheimar eco-area, where you will learn about growing organic vegetables using geothermal heat and grab a lunch. The theme of Friðheimar cuisine is tomatoes, in many different forms. And that’s not surprising, as four different varieties of tomato are cultivated in the greenhouses where lunch is served among the plants. A rare food experience. Come and enjoy it!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Geysir, Haukadalur Iceland
Geysir geothermal area, where it is possible to see the mighty hot spring Strokkur blast jets of hot water over 25 meters in the air
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
Gullfoss waterfall the mighty, majestic and magnificent known to be one of the prettiest features in the whole country.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Secret Lagoon - Gamla Laugin, Hvammsvegur, Fludir 845 Iceland
Secret Lagoon, Iceland's oldest swimming pool. The Secret Lagoon is surrounded by steaming vents, creating a unique and rewarding bathing experience; in this respect, the Secret Lagoon makes for an excellent alternative to the more expensive Blue Lagoon Spa.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kerid Crater, Route 35, Selfoss Iceland
Finally, you will visit a volcanic crater lake called Kerið. The crater was formed about 6,500 years ago and lies at the northern end of a row of craters known as Tjarnarhólar.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Reykjavik, Kópavogur, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður & Mosfellsbær.Airports
- Reykjavik Domestic Airport, Reykjavik Iceland
- Skarfabakki Harbour, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Harbor in Reykjavik, Sculpture & Shore Walk, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.