Golden Circle & Snorkeling in Silfra From Reykjavík with Free Photos
Snorkeling in Silfra is truly once in a lifetime experience! National Geographic describes Silfra as one of the top dive sites in the world. Combine that with the amazing Golden Circle tour from Reykjavík which includes Geysir, Gullfoss and Silfra in Thingvellir National Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Guided snorkeling tour in Silfra Fissure
- Free GoPro photos from the tour (underwater and out of the water)
- Small-groups & personal experience
- Certified PADI dive / Dive-master Guide for Snorkeling Tour
- Drysuit and other snorkeling equipment that will keep you warm and dry
- Hot drinks and cookies after snorkeling
- Wi-Fi and Icelandic music in Mini-Bus
What's excluded :
Join us on a tour of the Golden circle with the 3 main sights being Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir Geothermal area and of course Þingvellir national park where you will snorkel between the continents in Silfra fishure
• Dive Silfra, Iceland
• Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
• Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
• Geysir, Haukadalur Iceland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 8:00 and might take 30 minutes. Please be ready at your selected location. Readcarefully if you will be picked up at your hotel or at the nearest designated area (Bus Stop). Forwalking distance to bus stops, please check busstop.is.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Have read, signed, and followed directions on the Snorkeling Silfra Medical Statement Form (www.trollaferdir.is/Medical). You can sign the form at the meeting location.
- Be comfortable in water and be able to swim.
- Communicate in English at the time of the tour.
- Be physically fit.
- Not be pregnant.
- You must be ready to wear a tight and constricting dry suit to protect your body from the cold.
- You must be a minimum of 150 cm and a maximum of 200 cm in height and weigh between 45 and 120 kilos along with being physically fit.
- - You must be a maximum of 69 years of age to participate in this tour. If you are over 60 years of age, you need a medical waiver, available on page 2 of the Medical Statement.
- You must be a minimum of 12 years of age to participate in this tour. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian booked on the same tour.
- If you are over 45 and partake/have partaken in pipe smoking or heavy alcohol intake, you need a medical waiver.
- Please note that should you have any neurological, circulatory or respiratory problems or underlying diseases, battled any illnesses or have any physical problems you might have to turn in a physicians allowance to participate in this tour.
- Please contact us regarding pick up. There are some hotels where buses are not allowed to drive. You can find information about designated pick up locations at busstop.is or ask the front desk of your hotel. Pick up from Keflavík airport or outside of the greater capital area is not available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.