Golden Circle Afternoon and Northern Lights Tour from Reykjavik
See the iconic, historical, and natural attractions of Iceland on this 10-hour tour. Travel on the Golden Circle to Thingvellir National Park, Geysir, Strokkur, and Gullfoss before chasing the Northern Lights at night. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Professional guide
- WiFi connection
- Hot drinks on board
- Entry/Admission - Thingvellir National Park
- Entry/Admission - Strokkur
- Entry/Admission - Gullfoss
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Your tour begins at 12pm when your guide picks you up at your Reykjavik hotel. Travel on the Golden Circle to your first stop, Thingvellir National Park.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2004, Thingvellir is home to the world’s oldest existing parliament established in 930 AD. Explore the natural wonders and see the largest lake in Iceland.
Next, visit Geysir and Strokkur, examples of the raw power of Icelandic nature. Geysir is a geothermal field that’s the remains of an old volcano. Strokkur is an extremely active geyser that erupts every 5-10 minutes.
The final stop is Gullfoss, named the Golden Waterfall due to the rainbows that offer golden colors above the gorges on days with good weather. Feel the mist as you get close to the waterfall and watch the glacier water rush down.
Finally, it’s time to chase the Northern Lights. Sit back and relax as your guide drives to the best location to view the spectacle for the night. Watch the vibrant colors dance in the sky before driving back to Reykjavik for drop-off back at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.