Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Natural Hot Springs from Reykjavik
Combine the best of the most popular tour in Iceland with a relaxing soak in a geothermal pool on the Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Tour. This tour checks off the top three must-sees in Iceland: Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall and Geysir geothermal area. And not only that, you round-off your day in typical Icelandic fashion with a dip in a geothermal pool.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission to Secret Lagoon
- Free WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Spend the day exploring some of Iceland’s most iconic sights and reward yourself with a soak in the magical geothermal waters of the Secret Lagoon.
We start the day with a trip to Þingvellir National Park, the birthplace of Iceland’s Viking-age parliament and a site of great geological wonder—Iceland’s only UNESCO World Heritage site on the mainland. Next we visit Gullfoss, one of Iceland’s most powerful and picturesque waterfalls, before heading to Geysir, the home of Iceland’s most famous hot springs and other geothermal features, including a geyser that erupts every 7 to 10 minutes.
At the end of the day we’ll treat ourselves to the thermal waters of the Secret Lagoon, an open-air pool fed by a nearby hot spring and renowned among locals as a magical retreat set against stunning natural surroundings.
• Golden Circle Route, Iceland
• Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
• Strokkur, Haukadalsvegur, Geysir Iceland
• Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
• Secret Lagoon - Gamla Laugin, Hvammsvegur, Fludir 845 Iceland
Departure Point :Gray Line Iceland, Klettagarðar, Reykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is offered from most hotels, guesthouses and cruise ports in the capital area upon request (if option is selected). Due to traffic restrictions in the city center, pickup may not be directly in front of hotel but rather at a nearby designated pickup point.The "No pickup" does not include hotel pick-up, but complimentary pickup from the following locations is offered upon request for no extra charge:*Bus stop 5 - Harpan*Bus stop 13 - Rauðarárstígur*Skarfagarðar 8 - Gray Line Bus Terminal in SkarfabakkiYou must contact the local operator after booking to confirm your pick-up location or meeting point.Ports
- Skarfabakki cruise port
- Miðbakki cruise port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. The discount for children and youths applies for maximum 2 children per each adult.
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring a swimsuit and a towel. This can also be rented at the Secret Lagoon.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • Allow access only via the back door of the vehicle if possible. • Ask passengers to spread throughout the vehicles as possible. • Masks are only required for those who are coughing or sneezing. • May need to present COVID-19 free results from testing at the airport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.