Golden Circle and Snowmobiling Small Group Tour from Reykjavik
Embark on a 10-12 hour snowmobiling journey with a certified guide to the popular Golden Circle. Capture images of Gullfoss Waterfall, which has water plummeting down 32 meters into a rugged canyon. Witness Geysir for the beautiful hot spring area consisted of bubbling water. Explore Thingvellir National Park, a recognized UNESCO World Heritage sight where the forces of history and nature truly come together. This small-group tour includes transportation in a minibus, all necessary equipment, pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off (downtown Reykjavik)
- Visit to Thingvellir National Park, Geysir and Gullfoss Waterfall
- Transportation in a minibus
- Certified guide
- 1-hour snowmobile ride
- All necessary equipment
- Free wi-fi on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Solo rider fee (required for solo travelers)
Start your adventure with a morning pickup from selected Reykjavik pick up points. Heading south to visit Thingvellir National Park, whichs is situated where the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates have been edging apart, they continue to do this at a rate of around 2.4 cm per annum.the Almannagjá Gorge runs right through the area, it was here beside the cliff of the gorge that the Icelanders founded their first Parliament, known as Alþingi, in the year 930. Your next Golden Circle attraction is Strokkur. Strokkur is an incredibly active spouting geyser at the Geysir hot spring area in the Haukadalur Valley, home to the now inactive Great Geysir. Strokkur erupts every 4 to 10 minutes so you never have to wait long to see superheated water blasted around 25 m high. Then we head up from Gullfoss to Langjökull Glacier (the Long Glacier), this is often called ‘The White Glacier’ for the snowmobiling activity. After an hour of spine-tingling excitement and matchless landscapes we will drive you back to Reykjavík.
• Arctic Adventures, Reykjavik Iceland
• Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
• Geysir, Haukadalur Iceland
• Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
• Langjokull Glacier, Iceland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is offered from selected Reykavik pick up points.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A standard booking is for 2 people sharing 1 snowmobile
- If you wish to have a solo snowmobile or your group is an odd number, please contact the operator directly
- A valid drivers license is required to operate a snowmobile.
- Minimum age: 8 years old (as a participant at the back of the snowmobile)
- Small-group guaranteed with a guide to client ratio of 1 per 6 sleds to ensure a more personalized experience
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.