Golden Circle and the Secret Lagoon from Reykjavik
Join your guide on this tour and take in the beautiful scenery at Þingvellir National Park. See the spouting Geysir and witness the thundering waterfall Gullfoss. Next, bathe in a geothermal natural hot spring, which is the classic Icelandic activity! No matter the weather, it is always nice to soak in a warm hot spring. This tour combines some of Iceland's most popular sights with a relaxing time at the truly Secret Lagoon.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- In Bus audio guide in 10 languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Finnish)
- On board free WiFi
- USB charger available in every seat
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Swimsuit & Towel
- Food and drinks
- Headphones / earbuds for the on-board audio guide (please bring your own; or, they are available for purchase on site)
- Hotel pickup is not included with your purchase. SmartBus™ hotel pickup is available at extra cost.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
During our first stop we retrace the footsteps of ancient Vikings by visiting the Þingvellir National Park. In 930 AD the country's first natonal assembly was established there by Iceland's early settlers. Þingvellir is also where the American and Eurasian continental plates are dramatically pulling apart at an annual rate of 2 cm. It’s also where the country's largest natural lake is to be found, Þingvallavatn
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Strokkur, Haukadalsvegur, Geysir Iceland
From there we move on to see the world famous Geysir – where the ground trembles and steaming hot water spouts spectacularly skywards from the famous Strokkur Geyser every few minutes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
From there we visit the dramatic Gullfoss Waterfall, a breathtaking sight to behold. Here a powerful glacial river cascades down 32 meters on two levels into a deep narrow canyon with a thunderous roar.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Secret Lagoon - Gamla Laugin, Hvammsvegur, Fludir 845 Iceland
The last stop on our tour, and the most relaxing, is the Secret Lagoon. Whatever the weather it's the perfect spot for relaxing in between sightseeing and enjoying Icelandic nature at its very best. Indeed, the geothermal hot water is a hidden treat that Icelanders have been enjoying for generations! Around the Secret Lagoon, you find several hot spots. A path has been built so you can have a closer look at the bubbling hot springs and a little Geysir even erupts every 5 minutes, showing off for the guests bathing in the hot spring.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Reykjavik Terminal, Skógarhlíð 10, Reykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups is operated by SmartBus™ - If you add hotel pick up to your tour we kindly ask you to be ready outside your accommodation or at the nearest bus stop 30 minutes before departure time and look out for the green Smartbus.Because of traffic limitations, customers staying in postcode 101 might have to make their way to the closest pick-up spot. Your hotel receptionist can help you find out which one that is. If you are staying in a private accommodation, please contact the local supplier to knowPlease note: pickup is not available from Airbnb or private housing. Please contact the operator for information on the nearest pick-up location to your accommodationPick up is also available from the following hotels:- Apartment K - Ingólfsstræti 1a - AR Central Apartments- Best Western Hotel Reykjavík- Black Pearl Hotel - Domus Guesthouse- Flying Viking Guesthouse- Grettisborg Apartments- Guesthouse 101 - Guesthouse Aurora- Guesthouse Summerday- Laugavegur Apartments- Reykjavik Domestic Airport- Villa Guesthouse- Black Tower - Gray Tower- Stay Apartments Einholt- Stay Apartments Laugavegur - Stay Brilliant- Skarfabakki cruise terminal- Reykjavík Terminal - Elding Whale watching center- Frakkastígur Apartments - BSÍ Bus terminal- Thomsen - Brilliant apartments- Apartment K - Lindargata 60- Reykjavik 4you Apartments - Laugavegur 85- Bergstaðarstræti Aparments- Hotel Reykjavik Center- Sandhotel- Apartment K - Skólastræti 1 - Apartment K - Laugavegur 74- Apartment K - Laugavegur 85-86- Apartment K - Laugarvegur 46- Apartment K - Hverfisgata 37- Apartment K - Thingholtsstraeti 2-4- Apartment K - Hverfisgata 14- Phoenix Hotel- 1912 Guesthouse- Pávi Apartments- B14 - Rooms and Apartments- Konsulate Hotel by Hilton
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress according to weather: In Iceland it is always wise to dress in warm, waterproof clothes. Weather changes can be sudden so expect the unexpected. Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good outdoor shoes are recommended
- It is recommended that you bring your own headphones for the on board audio guide simply because they will fit you best. It is also great for the environment. If you don’t have your headphones or forgot to bring them, earphones are available to purchase on board (own expense)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Because of traffic limitations, customers staying in postcode 101 might have to make their way to the closest pick-up spot. Your hotel receptionist can help you find out which one that is. If you are staying in a private accommodation, please contact the local supplier
- Please note: pickup is not available from Airbnb or private housing. Please contact the operator for information information on the nearest pick up location to your accommodation
- Audio-guide languages available: English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Finnish
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.