Golden Circle and the Secret Lagoon Private Tour from Reykjavik
This comprehensive tour covers all the major attractions of southwest Iceland with a visit to the Secret Lagoon natural hot springs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in the capital area
- Private transportation
- 1.5 hour stop at the Secret Lagoon
- WiFi in vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Kerid Crater
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This comprehensive tour covers all the major attractions of southwest Iceland, beginning with a drive to the national park and former parliament site at Thingvellir known for its high level of seismic activity and continuing through the mountains to the area around the lake Laugarvatn.
Next stop is Geysir, the world’s most famous hot spring, and Strokkur, its smaller neighbour, which erupts in a spectacular of blue water every few minutes. The trip then continues to Gullfoss, the Queen of Icelandic waterfalls, onwards to the Secret Lagoon, and last but not the least, Kerið a volcanic crater before returning to Reykjavík via the garden village of Hveragerði.
Secret Lagoon natural hot springs are located in the small village called Fludir and are in the Golden Circle area. It has been kept natural and unique for guests so they can get the true Icelandic feeling. The pools natural surroundings and steam rising into the air gives the place a magical feeling. The warm water holds 38-40 Celsius all year.
In the whole area there are several geothermal spots and a little Geysir which erupts every 5 minutes, showing off for the guests relaxing in the hot spring. During winter, the northern lights are often giving a great lightshow above Secret Lagoon. What other way is better than relaxing in warm water to view the spectacular lightshow above? Just remember to take your swimsuits and a towel along!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup at any accommodation in the capital area.Ports
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note, infants must be transported in a suitable child restraint which can be organized prior pickup
- Remember your swimsuits and a towel.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.