Golden Circle Blue Lagoon & The wonders of Reykjanes
We combine two of the most popular attractions in the same tour. Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon or The Wonders for Reykjanes. After the Golden Circle we drive to the Blue Lagoon, where those who want have the opportunity to relax for 2 hours while the rest of the group drive around the Reykjanes peninsula. 11 hour day tour from Reykjavik for a good price!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Thingvellir National Park
What's excluded :
- Admission for those who want to go the Blue Lagoon is not included
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
The first stop of the day is the national park Þingvellir, which is full of history and natural beauty. It has a special place in the hearts of all Icelanders, all the way back to the Viking time when they founded here the first parliament in the world.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
The wonderful Gullfoss is in our opinion one of the most beautiful waterfalls on earth. It is one of the biggest waterfalls in Iceland. We will have time to walk around and explore this natural beauty.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Geysir, Haukadalur Iceland
Geysir is the most famous hot spring in the world, no doubt. It's that famous that people from other countries talk about "Geyser" when talking about erupting hot springs. Geysir is located only 8 minutes drive from Gullfoss and is our third big attraction of the day.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Blue Lagoon, Nordurljosavegur 9, Grindavik 240 Iceland
The Blue Lagoon is one of the most visited attractions in Iceland. A Geothermal Spa which The National Geographic listed as one of the most impressive wonders in the world.
If you have a ticket to the lagoon (we do not provide tickets) you can stay there for 2-3 hours. If you do not want to go into the lagoon you can stop there for 15-20 minutes, take one selfie and then head back to the bus for the wonders of Reykjanes.
You would need to purchase tickets on your own for the 3 - 4 pm slot.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Brimketill, Grindavik Iceland
Brimketill is a small natural lava rock pool on the Reykjanes Peninsula, a 15 minutes driving from the Blue Lagoon.
We will make a short stop there. Meet the waves and the rocks. The folklore relates that the pond was regularly occupied by a giantess named Oddný.
The viewing platform overlooking Brimketill is just a few steps away from the parking lot starting with a small set of stairs.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gunnuhver Hot Springs, East of Reykjanes Lighthouse GPS Points N63° 49' 11.500 W22° 41' 14.623, Grindavik Iceland
The area is close to Reykjanes lighthouse and is collectively named Gunnuhver after a female ghost that was laid there. She had caused great disturbance until a priest set a trap for her and she fell into the spring. This happened about 400 years ago.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Reykjanes Lighthouse, Baejarfell Hill, Reykjanesbaer Iceland
After Gunnhver we drive for few minutes towards the lighthouse and make a short stop on the edge of the cliffs. Really unique landscape with birds, waves and a spectacular view to the ocean.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bridge Between Continents, Road 425 Iceland
The Bridge between two continents at Sandvík is a small footbridge over a major fissure which provides clear evidence of the presence of a diverging plate margin. The bridge was built as a symbol for the connection between Europe and North America.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pickup at hotels, guesthouses and bus stops in Reykjavík. If your hotel is located in the restricted area for busses you would need to walk to the closest bus stop. See www.busstop.is for further details.Ports
- Skarfabakki Harbour, Reykjavík, Iceland
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.