Golden Circle Express Tour Including Optional Blue Lagoon Admission from Reykjavik
The Golden Circle is a collection of Iceland's most famous natural wonders and a must-see for any visitor to Iceland. You will see the famous erupting geyser and hot springs, experience the spectacular Gullfoss Waterfall and walk in the footsteps of Vikings through the lava canyon where the American and Eurasian continents have dramatically pulled apart in Þingvellir (Thingvellir) National Park. In addition to a live guide, the tour also comes equipped with a personal computer tablet in each seat complete with an audio guide in 10 languages.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- On board free WiFi
- Personal audio guide in 10 languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Finnish)
- USB charger available in every seat
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Thingvellir National Park
- Entry/Admission - Strokkur
- Entry/Admission - Gullfoss
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Headphones / earbuds for the on-board audio guide (please bring your own; or, they are available for purchase on site)
- Hotel pickup is not included with your purchase. SmartBus™ hotel pickup is available at extra cost.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Lagoon, Nordurljosavegur 9, Grindavik 240 Iceland
Enjoy 3 hours at the blue lagoon spa.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
The day starts with visit to the Thingvellir valley. A place of amazing natural beauty where the land has been torn apart by the separation of the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates. This UNESCO World Heritage site is home to the largest fresh water lake in Iceland and is the beating heart of Icelandic pride, being the birthplace for the longest standing parliament on the world.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Strokkur, Haukadalsvegur, Geysir Iceland
The journey then continues to the Geysir park which is filled with bubbling and steaming geothermal springs. The anticipation builds as you approach the viewing point for the Strokkur Geyser, where the ground trembles and almost without warning, the geyser erupts spectacularly to a heights of 35 meters.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
Then you continue to the magnificent and majestic Golden Waterfall or Gullfoss as the locals call it. As water melts from the second largest glacier in Iceland, Langjökull, it reaches Gullfoss where it falls 32 meters down into a canyon with a thunderous roar. An amazing site and favourite of visitors.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Reykjavik Terminal, Skógarhlíð 10, Reykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress according to weather: In Iceland it is always wise to dress in warm, waterproof clothes. Weather changes can be sudden so expect the unexpected. Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good outdoor shoes are recommended
- It is recommended that you bring your own headphones for the on board audio guide simply because they will fit you best. It is also great for the environment. If you don’t have your headphones or forgot to bring them, earphones are available to purchase on board (own expense)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 64 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.