Golden Circle, Kerid Volcanic Crater, and Blue Lagoon Day Trip from Reykjavik
The Golden Circle and the Blue Lagoon are two of the most famous attractions in Iceland. Join this tour to discover both in a unique one day adventure. During the tour you will visit Thingvellir National Park, Geysir and Gullfoss waterfall as well as the volcanic crater Kerid (entrance fee included).
After exploring the amazing Icelandic nature, you end the journey by soaking in the extraordinary Blue Lagoon. You arrive before 17:00 (5:00pm) and enjoy a relaxing time there for about 2 hours before heading back to Reykjavik
(entrance fee to the Blue Lagoon is not included and must be booked in advance at own expense).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in the Reykjavik capital area
- Free Wi-Fi on bus
- Entry/Admission - Kerid Crater
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the Blue Lagoon
- Bathing suit
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
Head to Thingvellir National Park, where you learn about how it lies within a volcanically active area. It's also home to the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, where the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates meet. Straddle two continents while you walk between the plates.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Laugarvatn, Laugarvatn, South Region
Laugarvatn sits next to a beautiful lake of the same name in a geothermally active area. The plumes of super-heated vapor billowing into the air in this area are used by the locals to bake rye bread in the ground!
Stop At: Geysir, Haukadalur Iceland
Next, visit the surreal Geysir geothermal area on foot, stopping at bubbling ponds, steam vents, and Geysir and Strokkur geysers. Stick around long enough to watch the Strokkur geyser erupt (around every 10 minutes), spurting a column of water up to 98 foot (30 meters) in the air
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
The next destination is Gullfoss – the Golden Waterfall, where the waters of the mighty Hvíta (white) river are swept into a 70 meters deep canyon.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Reykholt, Reykholt, South Region
Small town with lots of Greenhouses
Stop At: Kerid Crater, Route 35, Selfoss Iceland
After enjoyable hike around falls hop back on the bus for the journey to the lake-filled, 3,000-year-old Kerid crater. Stop to marvel at its magical-looking lake and colorful slopes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Reykjanes Peninsula, Reykjanes Peninsula
A drive through Reykjanes Peninsula admiring vast lava fields, cone volcanoes and stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean before we arrive in the Blue Lagoon.
Stop At: Blue Lagoon, Nordurljosavegur 9, Grindavik 240 Iceland
Last but not least is visit at iconic Blue Lagoon. Choose to head inside the lagoon spa (own expense) if you’ve pre-booked admission. Enjoy a soak in the steamy waters while admiring surrounding lava fields.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note that Nicetravel offers free pickup and drop off from hotels within Reykjavik. As buses are not allowed to drive in certain areas of Reykjavik centre, your pick up may be from the nearest bus stop. After receiving your pickup information, we will notify you of your exact pick up location. If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour at Nicetravel office in Fiskislóð 45M, 101 Reykjavik. Please notify Nicetravel directly if you intend to use this option and be there before 08:30.Pickup takes place between 08:30 - 09:00, so please be ready from 8:30 at your pickup location and look out for a bus with NICE travel logos.Ports
- Skarfabakki Harbout
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that admission tickets to the Blue Lagoon are not included and must be pre-booked seperately. After booking the tour, you will receive a message with further information on how to book the Blue Lagoon tickets. If you have any problem with this then please let us know as soon as possible and not later than 48 before your tour departure. The tour arrives at the Blue Lagoon at 5pm / 17:00 so Blue Lagoon tickets should be booked for that time.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 tests are mandatory on arrival to Iceland.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.