Golden circle, Snowmobiling & Ice cave with live commentary and audio guide
Iceland is known for its big glaciers, high waterfalls and erupting geyser, on this tour you will witness it all in one day. You will visit Thingvellir national park, Geysir geothermal area, Gullfoss Waterfall, go snowmobiling on Langjökull Glacier and explore a man-made glacier ice cave.
per adult from
11 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Admission to the sights
- In-bus audio guide with a choice of 10 languages
- Knowledgeable local guide
- All necessary equipment for snowmobiling (helmet, gloves, snow-suit)
- Entry/Admission - Langjokull Glacier
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- Food & Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Langjokull Glacier, Iceland
Snowmobiling tour on Langjökull, Iceland’s second largest glacier.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
The tour starts with Þingvellir National Park, the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here you walk down the path into a rift valley and admire the view while learning about Icelandic history.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Geysir, Haukadalur Iceland
Geysir Hot Springs, the home of the one-and-only original geyser and Iceland’s most iconic natural attraction. Steaming hot water erupts from the famous Strokkur Geyser every few minutes.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
At Gullfoss Waterfall, you will have a chance to view a powerful glacial river as it cascades down 32 meters on two levels and into a narrow canyon with a thunderous roar.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Reykjavík bus Terminal, Skógarhlíð 10, Reykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.