Golden Circle with Blue Lagoon Private Tour from Reykjavik
Explore Iceland’s Golden Circle and the Thingvelir National Park on this private 12-hour tour from Reykjavik. Follow the Golden Circle route through UNESCO World Heritage–listed Thingvelir National Park with a private guide. Discover top natural attractions such as Lake Laugarvatn, Gullfoss waterfall and the geyser at Strokkur, and gain insight into the region’s lively geothermal activity. After lunch at a restaurant in Friðheimar, enjoy premium entry to the Blue Lagoon for a swim in the mineral-rich waters, and relax with an indulgent silica mud mask or algae mask.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in the Reykjavik area
- Private guide
- 3 hours at the Blue Lagoon
- Transport by private vehicle
- WiFi in vehicle
- Bottled water
- Silica mud mask and algae mask
- One drink of your choice
- Use of towel, bathrobe and slippers
- Reserved table with sparkling wine at LAVA
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees, unless specified
- Following a pickup at your centrally located Reykjavik hotel, meet your private guide and hop into your vehicle. Then, head into the UNESCO World Heritage–listed
Thingvellir National Park, where seismic activity and geothermal pressures have created a unique landscape of soaring peaks and bubbling pools.
Take the famous Golden Circle route through the park and admire spectacular views over
Lake Laugarvatn. Stop at
Geysir and Strokkur — where steaming geysers burst hot water high into the air — and admire the beautiful
Gullfoss and Faxi waterfalls. Along the way, gain insight into the original site of Iceland's parliament and learn of the seismic activity for which the region is famous.
After lunch at a restaurant in
Friðheimar, visit the
Blue Lagoon — widely considered among Iceland's top attractions — for a relaxing swim in the warm mineral waters. With your premium entrance ticket, enjoy a host of treatments such as silica mud mask or algae mask, and indulge in a little pampering.
Afterward, enjoy a refreshing drink at the Blue Lagoon then return to your Reykjavik hotel feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup at any accommodation in the capital area.Ports
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour Availability depends on Blue Lagoon availability
- Bring your own swimwear
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.