Golden Gate Bridge Guided Bicycle Tour with Lunch at Local Hotspot
Bike the Golden Gate Bridge with an experienced, local guide to lead the way - then end with a delicious lunch in Sausalito! From Fisherman's Wharf, your guide will take you along the beautiful Bay Trail bike path to reach the Golden Gate Bridge, with stops along the way for photos, insider tips, and fascinating history about San Francisco! You'll cross the Bridge and continue to the charming town of Sausalito, where you'll have you choice of hearty, seasonal fare at a popular waterfront restaurant. Your package includes the 3-hour bicycle tour to Sausalito, a $20 voucher for food and drink, plus all-day bike rental so you can explore more on your own after lunch! Whenever you're done with the fun, you can cycle back or bring the bike with you on the ferry boat to return to San Francisco.
per adult from
3 to 24 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All-day bicycle rental
- All necessary equipment (helmet, lock, rear rack)
- restaurant voucher for food and drink ($20 value)
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Optional ferry ticket (available in-shop for $13.00)
- Optional tour guide gratuity
- The bicycle tour starts in Fisherman's Wharf, where you'll have a brief orientation, individual bike fitting, and an indoor test ride to make sure your bicycle is perfect for you before departure. When it's time to get rolling, it's only 1.5 blocks to reach the beautiful, car-free bike path that will take you to the Golden Gate Bridge!
Your guide will lead the way past Fort Mason and through the Marina to the Palace of Fine Arts, with stops along the way to learn more about San Francisco's rich history from the Gold Rush to the Great Earthquake and Fire. Get a taste of the charming Marina District, where you can enjoy the neighborhood's stunning architecture as you learn how the city rebuilt after the 1906 Earthquake.
Continue through Crissy Field and the Presidio and enjoy jaw-dropping views of the Golden Gate Bridge from the comfort of the Bay Trail bike path. Listen in as your guide shares the history behind building the Golden Gate Bridge, then bike across the famous bridge! You'll enjoy panoramic views of the San Francisco Bay, the Pacific Ocean, plus Alcatraz Island and of course the marvelous skyline as you cycle across San Francisco's beloved icon.
After the Golden Gate Bridge, you'll have a fun cruise downhill into charming Sausalito, wrapping up the guided portion of your tour at a bike-friendly restaurant that's quickly became a local favorite after its 2016 debut. Menu options include hearty salads, rotisserie chicken, and one of the best burgers in the Bay Area, along with a variety of local beer and wine. You'll have a $20 restaurant voucher to use however you'd like, and you can dine indoors or on the patio overlooking the bay.
Enjoy your lunch, then feel free to keep exploring by bicycle - your bike rental is good for the entire day! You'll return the bike at your leisure, and you can either cycle back or bring the bicycle with you on the ferry boat to return.
Departure Point :Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, CA, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Sausalito, CA 94965, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bike tour last between 2.5-3 hours; bike rental valid for 24 hours
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for bike fitting and orientation
- Please bring a credit card for security deposit
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.