Golden Gate Bridge Walking Tour
On this 1-hour tour, we'll walk to 5 picture-perfect spots around the Golden Gate Bridge while I entertain you with fun stories about the most famous bridge in the world, the 1848 California Gold Rush, San Francisco, and much more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Water Fountain
- Public Restroom
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
We stop at the 5 BEST PHOTOS SPOTS around the Golden Gate Bridge.
I entertain you with fascinating stories about the most famous bridge in the world, the 1848 California Gold Rush, San Francisco, and much more.
Better than a guide, let me be your new local friend and help you discover the best parts of San Francisco.
What are you waiting for? Book Now!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Golden Gate Bridge Welcome Center, Golden Gate Bridge, Coastal Trail, San Francisco, CA 94129, USA
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.