Golden Gate Park All Day Bike Rental
Explore Golden Gate Park by bike! While biking through San Francisco's Golden Gate Park, see sights like the California Academy of Science, Stow Lake Boathouse, DeYoung Museum and more! Explore the vegetation within Golden Gate Park and experience the atmosphere of the historic Haight Ashbury district.Ride down to Ocean Beach and see the waves of the pacific ocean.
per adult from
1 to 24 hours
What's included :
- Full day bike rental starting in Golden Gate Park
- Current year model Beyond The City bicycle
- handlebar bag, map and map holder
- water bottle holder & rear bike rack
- helmet and lock included with every rental
What's excluded :
- Bottled water available for purchase at time of check-in
- Electric bike upgrade available in-store for $35
- Tour Guide
- Ferry ticket from Sausalito (if riders riding from Park to Bridge and into Sausalito. Ferry tickets are available for purchase at rental check in.
- Entry/Admission - California Academy of Sciences
- Entry/Admission - de Young Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haight-Ashbury, Haight Street between Masonic and Stanyan, San Francisco, CA 94117
Pick up your bikes at our 622 Shrader Street location. Guests can get fitted to their bike, and complete the necessary paperwork.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Haight-Ashbury, Haight Street between Masonic and Stanyan, San Francisco, CA 94117
The tour rides through the Haight-Ashbury, where the hippie movement began one summer of love. As you ride by you will hear the faint sounds of music by Janis Joplin and the Grateful dead - who owned homes near The Haight during the summer of love.
Pass By: Panhandle - Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA
Ride alongside the daily commuters and experience life like-a-local! along this short ride to the entrance of Golden Gate Park.
Stop At: Golden Gate Park, 501 Stanyan St, San Francisco, CA 94117-1898
Enter the park on Stanyan & Haight Street. Enter this majestic 1000+ acre park and spend the day exploring i's wonders. You are sure to find yourself picnicking in one of its' many gardens, or taking photos next to one of its' many fountains, or beautiful foliage.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Conservatory of Flowers, John F. Kennedy Drive Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA 94118
Ride along this beautiful landscape shortly after entering the park.
Stop At: California Academy of Sciences, 55 Music Concourse Dr Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA 94118-4503
Ride past the California Academy of Science, one of San Francisco's coolest institutions. Enter and explore all of the wonders it beholds. (Entrance not included with purchase of bike rental.)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: de Young Museum, 50 Hagiwara Tea Garden Dr Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA 94118-4502
There is always something new to see at the Deyoung Museum. Spend an hour or three exploring all of the beautiful exhibits this museum has to offer. Museum ticket sold separately.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Japanese Tea Garden, 75 Hagiwara Tea Garden Dr Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA 94118-4502
Ride by the Japanese Tea Garden and take in its beauty! Be sure to get a picture here.
Pass By: Shakespeare Garden, 55 Music Concourse Dr, San Francisco, CA 94118-4503
See the roses in this beautiful garden!
Stop At: 50 Stow Lake Drive Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA 94118
Enjoy the beautiful scenery while you look out riders on their boats or ducks swimming by the pond.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Murphy Windmill, Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, San Francisco, CA 94121
A gift to the city by Samuel Murphy, Murphy windmill was once the largest of it's kind.
Stop At: Ocean Beach, Fulton St & Great Hwy Golden Gate National Recreation Area, San Francisco, CA 94121
From the heart of the park ride out past the trees until you reach Ocean beach. A Ocean beach riders have the opportunity to stick their toes in the sand, or feel the chill waters of the Pacific ocean.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Cliff House, 1090 Point Lobos Ave, San Francisco, CA 94121-1496
Since 1858 this restaurant has stood to welcome visitors to San Francisco from the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy this beautiful view, and see the remains of the Sutro Baths to your right.
Pass By: Sutro Baths, Point Lobos, San Francisco, CA
One of the best views of San Francisco and the Bridge the city has to offer.
Departure Point :Parkwide Bike Rentals & Tours, Green and Orange Kiosk Behind the Music Concourse, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (book child bike and we will outfit upon arrival)
- Must be able to ride a bike, no training wheels available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Visitors are required to maintain 6ft of social distance from other parties and staff.
- Curbside pick-up is available for all rentals. Bikes will be brought out to you and likewise you can leave them outside upon your return.
- All staff is required to wear PPE to ensure everyone's safety. Visitors will be asked to come wearing their own PPE. Masks are available for sale for those that do not have their own.
- Staff will disinfect the equipment before a safety demonstration so you will know that it is clean.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.