Golden Gate Park Surrey Rental
Bike San Francisco in style with a little help from your family & friends. Our high-quality surrey rentals are perfect for special events such as weddings and theatre productions.
Surrey Rental Golden Gate Park for up to four people. Pick up any time during operating hours 9am-5pm
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Starting from our Golden Gate Park Inside the 1000+ acre park, the opportunities are endless. Riders can visit the Conservatory of Flowers, Arboretum/ Botanical Gardens, Shakespeare Garden and Japanese tea Gardens. Be sure to lockup the bikes and visit two world class museums- California Academy of Sciences and the DeYoung - before circling around Stow Lake. Out on the beach, enjoy oceanfront bike path and the sand dunes that shore up the city.
We outfit riders with take away maps mounted on every handlebar, with one carefully crafted Surrey Route.
Golden Gate Park Points of Interest Include:
• Kezar Stadium
• Sharon Meadow
• Alvord Lake
• Conservatory of Flowers
• California Academy of Flowers
• Shakespeare Gardens
• Music Concourse/Bandshell
• De Young Museum
• Rose Garden
• Japanese Tree Garden
• SF Botanical Gardens
• Stow Lake Boathouse
• Beach Chalet or Park Chalet
Departure Point :55 Music Concourse Dr, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.