Golden Glare Fishing Charter with Experienced Captain
Intently focused on the spring Tarpon migration in the upper Florida Keys and Everglades National Park. We still enjoy all the other outstanding fishing opportunities thru the rest of the year which ultimately hone our sightcasting and fishing skills. Constantly elevating our game and enjoying the fruits of our labor along the way!
per adult from
1 day 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Cold water
- All fly and spin rods/tackle
- Fresh bait / fish cleaning
- Fishing license
- Ice / Fuel
What's excluded :
- Everglades day pass
- Polarized sunglasses
- White soled / non marking shoes
- Rain jacket
- Private transportation
Expect a 20-40 minute boat ride across Florida Bay, over the grass flats and thru the maze of banks and mangrove islands to find the most productive fishing grounds. Then Capt Dan will familiarize you with techniques and a recipe for success as you begin the hunt for flats species on fly or light spin tackle.
• Everglades National Park, Everglades National Park, Florida
Departure Point :Coconut Palm Inn, 198 Harborview Dr, Tavernier, FL 33070, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
I’ll discuss details the day before.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.