Golden horn and Hvar archipelago private tour
We are a small agency that will try to give you a unique day on board. In this tour, we will present the beauty of island Brač and Hvar with a great number of delightful breaks and moments that will truly make you experience. We will visit places which are going to offer you a completely relaxed vacation.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bol, Bol, Brac Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
After an hour-long drive to the island, our first part of the trip is visiting the town of Bol. It is a significant place with a long history of agricultural and winemaking tradition that started back in the 12th century. It will be an ideal place for morning joys like a cup of coffee, exploring the city, and souvenir shopping
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn), Put Zlatnog Rata, Bol, Brac Island 21420 Croatia
After Bol we are going to a famous Croatia nearby pebble beach called Zlatni rat. It is well known and popular because of its unusual shape of a tongue which point moves in the direction of the wind.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hvar, Hvar, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
In our arrival to Hvar, which is one of the biggest towns of the middle dalmatian islands, you will enjoy a panoramic ride in which we will analyze the parts of the town. In town Hvar, you will spend two hours which are enough to visit the towns most remarkable parts and truly feel the soul of this medieval town. Those parts include Fortica tower, a church of Saint Stjepan, the Main square, Hvar theatre built in renaissance, and Hvar waterfront which is one of the most visited walking trails on our coast.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Paklinski Islands, Croatia
Paklinski islands are a nature park and an ideal place to refresh yourself after a city walk. We will spend time in the bay of St. Clement where you will be able to enjoy one of the most famous bays in central Dalmatia. With beautiful sea, this area is recognizable by its diverse and lush vegetation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Milna, Milna, Brac Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Last stop and place for wine tasting is on our way back to Brac, there is small family tavern that was built in the 18th century. Expect traditional food and homemade products from friendly owners who love to talk about their family history. Happy and fulfilled, we will return to Trogir around 18 o'clock.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Trogir (close to fort Kamerlengo on end of main promenade)Split (Matejuška bay, close to main promenade-riva)You can always contact us, in case of any doubts or and special requests.Airports
- Split Airport, Split Croatia
- Matejuška, 2- Croatia, Trumbićeva obala 3, 21000, Split, Croatia
- Obala bana Berislavića 1, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
- PŠU Banj, Obala kralja Zvonimira 16, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.