Golden Rock with Village life along Dhammazedi Road
This two days fascinating tour will bring you to visit the war cemetery in Taukkyan in commemoration of the thousands of Allied soldiers, the biggest Kya Khat Wain monastery in Bago, Golden Rock: one of the most important pilgrimage sites for Myanmar Buddhist, an active biking trip through the fields and visit village life along the old Dhammazedi road in Bago and you will also observe a traditional village showcasing typical and authentic village life of Myanmar.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kyaiktiyo Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Taukkyan War Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - Kyaly Khat Wai Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Yangon Yangon
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Day 1: Yangon – Bago - Kyaikhtiyo – Golden Rock
Stop At: Kyaiktiyo Pagoda, Kin Pun Myanmar
A big rock with a small pagoda built on top of it, is balancing on the edge of a mountain and looks as if it could tumble into the ravine below at any moment (luckily some hairs of Buddha precisely placed in the pagoda prevent the rock from falling).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Taukkyan War Cemetery, No 1 Pyay Road, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
It is the commemoration of the thousands Allied soldiers from the British Commonwealth in Myanmar
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kyaly Khat Wai Monastery, Bago Myanmar
It is one of the biggest in the country. Bago used to be the capital of Mon kingdom in the former days.
Duration: 30 minutes
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Kyite Htee Yoe basecamp hotel
Day 2: Kyaikhtiyo – Bago – Yangon
Stop At: Yangon Yangon, 339 Bo Gyoke Aung San Road, Yangon (Rangoon) 11182 Myanmar
Today, we will visit the former Bago, Ohn Ne , Thakala and Thongwa and also htee tan village.
Duration: 4 hours
• Lunch: Breakfast at the hotel and the family style lunch is await for us.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up at the hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.