Golden Triangle 2-Day Tour
Golden Triangle 2-Day tour is specially designed for the tourists who want to visit the Taj Mahal with Jaipur (Pink City) from Delhi by car.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private Tour
- 01-night accommodation in deluxe hotel on single or dbl/twin sharing basis as per booking request
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Car Type : for two people, three-seater sedan (Toyota Etios Or Similar)
- Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon (Toyota Innova Or Similar)
- Car Type : for six to 10 people, ten-seater van (Tempo Traveler)
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Government Service tax (GST) is included
What's excluded :
- Monument fees, laundry, phone calls , tips and other personal expenses
- Anything not specified in the Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
Day 1: Day 01 - New Delhi - Agra + Sightseeing - Jaipur
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Your driver will meet you at your hotel early in the morning for the 4-hour drive to Agra. You’ll have plenty of choices available for breakfast, from McDonald’s to local eateries. You’ll be met in Agra by your guide for your Agra sightseeing tour. First you’ll visit the Taj Mahal, the primary reason for your Agra visit. This magical monument never fails to dazzle.
After the Taj Mahal you’ll visit the Agra Fort. This is a grand red stone palace built near the Taj Mahal, and was where Shah Jahan, the Emperor who built the Taj Mahal, was held here in captivity by his son Aurangzeb.
In the mid-afternoon you’ll leave Agra for Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri is on the way to Jaipur. This is another grand red stone palace, and was built by Akbar. It was abandoned during his lifetime due to water scarcity.
Later drive to Jaipur, on arrival in Jaipur check into the hotel.
Duration: 12 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 2: Day 02 - Jaipur Sightseeing and Departure to Delhi
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
After breakfast, you’ll begin your Jaipur tour, starting out with a visit to the Amber Fort, a stunning monument perched on top of a hill. You can choose to walk up to the fort, one of the many features of the fort is a temple with silver doors. The temple is dedicated to the local goddess.
Next you’ll go on a sightseeing tour of Jaipur city. On the way, you’ll stop at Jal Mahal, the water palace, which you can photograph from the roadside.
Next is a stop at the front of Hawa Mahal, a monument by which Jaipur has become identified.
After lunch you’ll visit the City Palace, which is a fine example of the mix of Rajput and Mogul architectural styles. A substantial part of this palace is in the private use of the royal family. The Museum of the City Palace houses many interesting artifacts.
Visit Jantar Mantar, the celestial observatory, and then the markets of Jaipur, to search for some treasures.
You’ll head back to Delhi on the return drive, which takes around 6 hours. You will be dropped to your hotel in Delhi, Delhi Airport or other desired location in Delhi.
Duration: 13 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Delhi Airport, your hotel in Delhi Or Gurugram
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.