Golden Triangle 2-Day Tour by Train from Delhi
Spend a memorable 2 days in India discovering the treasures of the Golden Triangle. In Agra, you'll marvel at the Taj Mahal and tour the Agra Fort. Visit the Fatehpur Sikri palace on the way to Jaipur. Stay overnight in Jaipur and explore the markets!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1 night accomodation in 5 star hotel with breakfast
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- any personal expense
- entrance fees
Day 1: Delhi to Agra and Stay at Jaipur
Pass By: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Day - 1 Delhi to Agra To Jaipur
The first day itinerary will start from Delhi. The trip will start from morning pick up from your hotel and transfer to New Delhi Railway Station. The train to Agra leaves at 6:00am. Reach at Agra Cantt Railway Station by 8:10am. The first visit on arrival is at Taj Mahal is stands as the world's best-known tomb and one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It has also been declared as Unesco World Heritage Site. Depicting the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his queen Mumtaz, this ethereal beauty will take about four hours to look around the entire campus. Take a break at around 02:00pm for lunch. Enjoy shopping in Agra before reaching Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri. Made of red sandstone, both these archaeological splendours would take the rest of the day to look around. Leave for Agra's railway station for the train to Jaipur. It arrives at Jaipur Railway Station by night and get transferred to hotel for overnight stay.
Accommodation included: overnight accomodation
Day 2: Jaipur to Delhi
Pass By: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Day 2 - Jaipur to Delhi With SightseeingThe next day trip starts at 8:00am with the trip to Amber Fort. It used to be the capital of the Kachhwaha clan. It will take around two hours to see this majestic fort. The next stop is Hawa Mahal which was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. This is the most iconic sight of Jaipur. By 10:30am, reach City Palace which was the principle residence of the ruling family and is yet another fabulous architecture. The museum adjacent to the fort is a lovely sight. Before returning, spend some time at the exotic handicraft stores and reach the Jaipur Railway Station by 05.00pm.
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.