Golden Triangle Tour -(udaipur,Jodhpur, Jaisalmer)
GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOUR WITH UDAIPUR
Duration: 06 Night / 07 Days
Destinations: Udaipur –Haldighati - ranakpur- Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop.
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Golden Triangle Tour -(udaipur,Jodhpur, Jaisalmer)
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Professional Guide
- Bottled water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Entry/Admission - Salim Singh-ki Haveli
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- Boat Ride Charges in Lake Pichola
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Day1 welcome in Udaipur and local sightseeing:- Majestic Rajasthan Tour starts from Udaipur, the most romantic city of Rajasthan. Arrive in Udaipur and transfer to the hotel. City Palace ,lake pichola , Mansapurna Karni Mata Ropeway near Udaipur, vintage car collection Udaipur, saheliyon ki badi, fateh sagar , moti magari
2 Day: Udaipur sightseeing - 2ed day we visit sajjangarh , biology park Udaipur, shilpgram , lok kala mandal, fish aquarium Udaipur.
Day 3 Drive to Jodhpur (via Kumbhalgarh/Ranakpur)
After breakfast drive to Jodhpur, En-route visit famous Jain temples of Ranakpur (Jain temples at Ranakpur are built in white marble. Its 29 halls spread over 40,000 sq.ft. and consisting of 1,444 pillars, not one of which is alike in its carving.) After visit, drive to Jodhpur and check into hotel. Overnight in jodhpur
Day 4:- Jodhpur Sightseeing :- In morning we start jodhpur city tour Also called as the Blue City, Jodhpur boasts of its palaces, forts and temples. It was in 1459 when Rao Jodha founded the blue city of Jodhpur. The blue city still exudes the charm of the glorious past. On arrival in Jodhpur, transfer to the hotel.
Overnight stay in Jodhpur.
Day 5 :- Drive to Jaisalmer :- Drive to Jaisalmer in the morning, where you will check in at the hotel. Visit the oldest living for of Jaisalmer, its famous ornate Havelis that have beautiful carvings, Gadisar Lake, the annual Desert Festival with several events such as cultural, dance, song and music folk performances, camel races and unique contests and sunset views of Sam Sand Dunes.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 :- Jaisalmer Sightseeing :- After breakfast proceed for city sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer visiting the burnished sandstone Jaisalmer, Throbbing in the heart of the Thar, is an intricately molded wonderland in place of a barren land, today stands a city of gilded magic. The origins of Jaisalmer go back to the 12th century, when Rawal Jaisal abandoned his old fort at Ludarwa and laid the foundation of a new city. Visit the magnificent fort, the Patwon Ki Haveli (Mansion) and Salim Singh Ki Haveli, with their carved balconies and brackets, which are supreme examples of the art.
Overnight stay in Jaisalmer.
Day 7 : In the morning, after breakfast, you will check-out of the hotel and proceed to the jodhpur/Jaisalmer Railway Station / Airport to board the flight/train for further destination. Tour ends but sweet memories remains always. Please don't hesitate to contact us or email us for any kind of travel inquiries for Udaipur and all Rajasthan.
Departure Point :Udaipur Airport/ Railway Station/ Hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Jodhpur or Jaisalmer Airport/ Railway Station/ Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.