Golden Triangle Tour 2 Nights 3 Days (Taj Mahal at Sunrise )
Enjoy an itinerary jam-packed with must-see highlights, including the majestic Taj Mahal, all while experiencing India's diverse and vibrant culture. It is a triangular combination of three Glorious and the most Charming cities: Delhi -The Political and the Cultural Hub of India, Agra -The Epitome of Love, and Jaipur -The Pink City as well as the first planned city of India. Have you ever wondered what is the significance of the Golden Triangle Tour for the Visitors? This is because the Golden Triangle Tour (Delhi-Agra-Jaipur tour) represents the Grandeur, Glory, and History of the true Indian Diverse Culture.
* Step back in time and explore the historic cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
* Stay in good hotels in the great cities of the Golden Triangle
* Look inside the Taj Mahal before the crowds arrive
* Visit the beautiful Palace of the Winds and hilltop Amber Fort
* Customise your itinerary in each city as per your interests
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 3,4,5 Star Hotel Accommodation for 2 Night as per you choose.
- Professional Tour Guides
- Transfers/Sightseeing by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Packaged Drinking Water
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station pickup/drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Monument Entrance Fees and Camera Fees.
- Lunch and dinner
- Anything that is not mentioned in the tour inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
Day 1: Delhi - Agra
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Begin your 3-day trip with a morning pick-up from the Airport/Railway Station/Hotel, or your desired destination in Delhi. Your Delhi sightseeing begins with a visit to Qutub Minar (A UNESCO World Heritage Site built in the 11th century), Humayun’s Tomb (A magnificent mausoleum built by a wife for her husband in 16th century), then drive around the British Era Govt. buildings, Parliament House, Presidential Palace, Secretariat Buildings, and India Gate. Stop to see the Lotus Temple, then drive to Agra. . Overnight stay in Agra.
Duration: 12 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 2: Agra - Jaipur
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Morning at 5:40 AM, Visit the glorious Taj Mahal at Sunrise (UNESCO World Heritage Site). Come back to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, check out of the hotel. Later visit Agra Fort (UNESCO World Heritage Site), and drive to Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri. Arrive Jaipur, check in to your hotel.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight Stay in Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur - Delhi
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
Today you have a full-day private tour of Amer Fort and Jaipur city. The morning journey starts with an entrance of Hillside Amer Fort. Later visit Maharaja City Palace (a royal palace with seven storeys) as well as Jantar Mantar (the stone observatory attracted by the mathematician as well as astronomers of the whole world). Hawa Mahal & Jal Mahal are popular all over the world for its magnificent architecture, where you can stop for a photo opportunity. later drive to Delhi Airport or Railway Station/Hotel for your onward journey. We can also drop you off at Jaipur Airport, or Railway Station if you want to.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.