Golden Triangle Tour 2 Nights 3 Days (Taj Mahal at Sunrise )
Golden Triangle tour is one of the most sought-after tours of India, by which the traveler can experience the vast cultural diversity of the country. By going for this 2 nights and 3 days Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package (Golden triangle), you get a chance to explore, three of the most well-known cities of India. You not only visit some very popular monuments but you will also get to witness the best of the culture of the country. Delhi, the capital city will offer a perfect mix of everything from food to culture to religion. While Agra is a perfect city to view the Mughal glory, Jaipur is a specimen of the Rajputana grandeur.
* Sightseeing in Delhi including Red Fort, Qutub Minar and Jama Masjid
* Visit Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Agra
* UNESCO World Heritage Site of Fatehpur Sikri
* Heritage Sites of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 3/4/5 Star Hotel accommodation(twin Sharing basis)
- Professional Tour Guides
- Packaged Drinking Water
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station pickup/drop-off
- Transfers/Sightseeing by an air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Monument Entrances Fees
- Anything that is not mentioned in the tour inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort Palace
Day 1: Delhi - Agra
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
After a pick you at your desired destination in Delhi. Your Delhi sightseeing begins with a visit to Qutub Minar (A UNESCO World Heritage Site built in the 11th century), Humayun’s Tomb (A magnificent mausoleum built by a wife for her husband in 16th century), then drive around the British Era Govt. buildings, Parliament House, Presidential Palace, Secretariat Buildings, and India Gate. Stop to see the Lotus Temple, then drive to Agra.
Duration: 1 day
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight Hotel in Agra
Day 2: Agra - Jaipur
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Early Morning At 5:45 AM, visit the glorious Taj Mahal at Sunrise (UNESCO World Heritage Site). Come back to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, check out of the hotel. Later visit Agra Fort (UNESCO World Heritage Site), and drive to Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri. Arrive Jaipur, check in to your hotel.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight Hotel in Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur - Delhi
Stop At: Amber Fort Palace, Jaipur 302021 India
Today you have a full-day private tour of Amer Fort and Jaipur city. The morning journey starts with an entrance of Hillside Amer Fort. Later visit Maharaja City Palace (a royal palace with seven storeys) as well as Jantar Mantar (the stone observatory attracted by the mathematician as well as astronomers of the whole world). Hawa Mahal & Jal Mahal are popular all over the world for its magnificent architecture, where you can stop for a photo opportunity. later drive to Delhi Airport or /Hotel for your onward journey.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you at Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/GurgaonAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.