Golden Triangle Tour 2 Nights 3 Days (Taj Mahal at Sunrise )
Visit Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur on a 3-day Golden Triangle tour with a private car and driver. You will experience the Taj Mahal at sunrise, as well as various other prominent monuments of Agra and Jaipur.
* Step back in time and explore the historic cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
* Stay in good hotels in the great cities of the Golden Triangle
* Look inside the Taj Mahal before the crowds arrive
* Visit the beautiful Palace of the Winds and hilltop Amber Fort
* Customise your itinerary in each city as per your interests
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Bottled water
- 3/4/5 Star Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per your choose.
- Transfers/sightseeing by a private air-conditioned car
- Professional Tour Guide for all excursions
What's excluded :
- Monument entrance/Camera fees
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in above Inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
Day 1: Delhi - Agra
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
We pick up from the Airport/Railway Station/Hotel, or desired destination in Delhi. Your Delhi sightseeing begins, visit Qutub Minar (A UNESCO World Heritage Site built in 11th century), Humayun’s Tomb (A magnificient mausoleum built by a wife for her husband in 16th century), then drive around the British era Govt. buildings, Parliament House, Presidential Palace, Secretariat Buildings, and India Gate. Stop to see the Lotus Temple, then drive to Agra. Overnight in Agra.
Duration: 12 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Agra.
Day 2: Agra - Jaipur
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Early morning at 6 AM, visit glorious Taj Mahal at Sunrise (UNESCO World Heritage Site). Come back to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, check out of the hotel. Later Visit Agra Fort (UNESCO World Heritage Site), and drive to Jaipur. Overnight in Jaipur.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 3: Jaipur - Delhi
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
To day you have a full day private tour of Amer Fort and Jaipur city. The morning journey starts with an entrance of Hillside Amer Fort. Later visit Maharaja City Palace (a royal palace with seven storeys) as well as Jantar Mantar (the stone observatory attracted by the mathematician as well as astronomers of the whole world). Hawa Mahal & Jal Mahal are popular all over the world for its magnificent architecture, where you can stop for a photo opportunity. later drive to Delhi Airport, or Hotel for your onwards journey. We can also drop you off at Jaipur Airport, or Railway Station if you want to.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.