Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days Delhi Agra Jaipur Package
Golden Triangle Tour 2 Night 3 Days Include 3 Top Tourist City Of India Like Delhi, Agra, Jaipur Include Luxurious Vehicles at Best Prices By Professional Drivers With Guide On Time Service No Toll & Parking Fee All Inclusive Cab Round Trips from Delhi Airport . Explore Delhi, Agra, Jaipur Along With the Best of India's Rich Cultural Heritage Sites
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Accommodation for 2 nights 3 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private ac car
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- No Hidden Cost
What's excluded :
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fee
- Air / train fares
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc
Day 1: Delhi - Agra
Pass By: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Pickup from delhi airport, railway station, hotel and visiting Qutb Minar, Lotus Temple, and India Gate, learning about these monuments from your guide, and drive by Parliament House, President's Palace, and the secretariat buildings. after sightseeing go to Agra . Overnight stay at Hotel.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: 3* Hotel In Agra
Day 2: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur
Pass By: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Morning after breakfast start sightseeing of Agra and Visit Taj Mahal , built by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in 1630 to enshrine his wife. Then visit Agra Fort with guide reveals the marvels of its palaces, balconies, and gardens. From Agra Fort, After Agra Tour go to Jaipur On the way visiting Fatehpur Sikri on the way, the architectural wonder built for Mughal emperor Akbar as his home, Arrive Jaipur.Overnight stay at Hotel.
Accommodation included: 3* Hotel In Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur - Delhi
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Morning after breakfast start sightseeing tour like Amber Fort, the capital of Rajasthan until 1728, and Jal Mahal, exploring Maharaja’s City Palace, then head to Jantar Mantar, an observatory built by Rajput King Sawai Jai Singh, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) After Jaipur tour come back to Delhi, Arrival Delhi and drop to Airport / railway station
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Delhi, India
2: Gurugram, Haryana, India
3: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.