Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days with Accommodation
This 04-Days golden triangle tour will give you a chance to explore the most popular cities of India, Travel to India and visit the romantic cities of Agra and Jaipur and witness the magnificent Mughal era. The tour gives you the unique opportunity to explore the local taste, take a walk in the local bazaars and take in incredible sites.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- 03-Nights Accommodation in 04-star deluxe hotels on Single,Twin/Double or Triple Sharing Basis as per the package
- Daily Morning Breakfast in the hotel
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned Private
- Vehicle Car Type : for two people, three-seater sedan (Toyota Etios Or Similar)
- Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon (Toyota Innova Or Similar)
- Car Type : for six to 10 people, ten-seater van (Tempo Traveler)
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Professional Local Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Meals except breakfast, monument fees, tips and personal expenses
- Day 1 - New Delhi – Agra (210 Kms, 3.5 Hours Drive)
Pick up from your Hotel in New Delhi or other location in New Delhi. Driver to you will be taken to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal via a 3-hour drive on the expressway. After arriving Agra check into the hotel, later proceed to visit magnificent monument Taj Mahal. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
After visiting the Taj Mahal, explore the Agra Fort, yet another UNESCO World Heritage site. Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. Next to visit Tomb of Akbar the Great. It’s fascinating to see the architecture and the fine design on the walls of the tomb, around 30 minutes drive from Agra Fort. In the evening visit Mehtab Bagh - an exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal.
Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 2 - Agra - Jaipur
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Jaipur. On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri - a UNESCO World Heritage site. Red sandstone buildings cluster at its center. Buland Darwaza gate is the entrance to Jama Masjid Mosque. Nearby is the marble Tomb of Salim Chishti. Diwan-E-Khas Hall has a carved central pillar. Jodha Bais Palace is a mix of Hindu and Mughal styles, next to the 5-story Panch Mahal that overlooks the site. Later, proceed to Jaipur. On arrival, check into your hotel and relax at the hotel.
Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 03: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for the breath taking tour of the pink city Jaipur. You will visit Amber fort and Later visit city palace, observatory (Jantar Mantar). Take a photo stop at Jal Mahal (water palace) and Hawa Mahal (wind palace) and visit Birla Temple. Jaipur is also know for Jewellery and textile.
Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 04: Jaipur – Delhi
After breakfast will be driven to your hotel in Delhi or other desired location in New Delhi/Gurgaon.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport, Hotel or other desired location in New Delhi or Gurgaon
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Current valid passport required on the day of traveling
- No charge for infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.