Golden Triangle Tour of Tamil Nadu
Enjoy a private
Golden Triangle Tour of Tamil Nadu covering Kanchipuram, Tiruvannamalai, Pondicherry and Mahabalipuram which showcases authentic South Indian culture, architecture, religion, spiritual experiences and french touch on a comfortable air-conditioned transport.
Kanchipuram, 'The City of Thousand Temples’. Travel with your knowledgeable guide to some of the most iconic temples, including Ekambareswarar Temple, Varadaraja Perumal Temple and Kailasanathar Temple. Tiruvannamalai, head off to the famous Arunachaleshwara temple. Pondicherry, attractively set on the Bay of Bengal with delightful unspoilt beaches, this surprising town is a throwback to colonial times when it was a French enclave, but nowadays it is richly blended with Tamil culture. Private cultural tour of Mahabalipuram visit UNESCO World Heritage-listed Mahabalipuram to explore its rock-cut cave temples and structures.
per adult from
What's included :
- 05 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Local guide at Kanchipuram & Mahabalipuram
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Day 01: Arrive Chennai to Kanchipuram
Welcomed by our Representative at Chennai airport and drive to Kanchipuram. Kanchipuram was once famous for its thousand temples. Today only about a 100 temples remain and are worth a visit. Apart from its temples, this small town is also known for its thriving handloom industry. You will visit few temples in Kanchipuram, including the Ekambareshwarar Temple, in which a legendary 3,500 year-old mango tree still bears fruit of four different flavors on its four major branches, representing the four Vedas. Kailasanathar temple visit would be the highlight of the day, which is one of the oldest remaining structural stone temple in Tamil Nadu and has 58 small shrines dedicated to various forms of Shiva.
Day 02: Tiruvannamalai
Travel to Tiruvannamalai which is known for eternal peace and divine. The city is proud to possess the sacred shrine of Lord Arunachaleswara and many ashrams. It is a place of pilgrimage. Walking in the city, you meet a lot of sadhus and pilgrims from every corner of the country. Tiruvannamalai an important pilgrimage center that has an old temple of Lord Shiva. Evening visit Arunachaleshwara Temple Home to the largest Shiva temple in India dedicated to Lord Arunachaleshwara, the spectacular gopuram (tower) is 66m high and dates from 750 AD.
Day 03: Tiruvannamalai
Today you can visit Temple for morning prayer or you can experience the holiest feel by participating on Yoga Sessions. Enjoy the spiritual expereince by walking around the temple complex where you can witness the people offering prayers, doing meditations, and cultural influences.
Day 04: Pondicherry
Enjoy the sightseeing tour of Pondicherry; you'll have more time to gorge on French baguettes for lunch before we set out to see the sights of Pondy, as Pondicherry is popularly known. We'll visit the Shri Aurobindo Ashram, the Ganesha Temple, the Church of our Lady of the Immaculate Conception and the Gandhi Statue on the boulevard.
Day 05: Mahabalipuram
Visit Mahabalipuram or Mamallapuram is one of the most outstanding examples of Dravidian art and architecture and a jewel in the crown of Tamil Nadu. In a land that is liberally strewn with some of the best in temple art, Mamallapuram holds its own and stands as a silent yet eloquent witness to the glory of its creators. Mamallapuram's wonders in rock leave visitors enthralled, conveying as they do, an impression of beauty and harmony. Enjoy the sightseeing tour of the famous World Heritage Monuments of Mamallapuram: the Shore Temple, built in the 7th century - the Arjuna’s Penance, a Bass Relief - the Five Rathas, which symbolizes equality of men and women and many cave temples.
Day 06: Chennai Airport
After breakfast, checkout your hotel and drive to Chennai airport for your onward flight.
Departure Point :Chennai (Madras), Chennai (Madras), Chennai District, Tamil Nadu
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Chennai Airport, Chennai (Madras) India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.