Golden Triangle Tour Package with Udaipur
On arrival at airport /station, you shall be met by our representative displaying Placard addressed to your name, after meet and greet our representative shall transfer you to pre booked hotel. Rest and overnight at hotel.
In this Golden Traingle Tour Package you will be Covering Delhi, The capital of India, Jaipur – The capital of Rajasthan and popularly know as the Colourful state of India and Pink city of Rajasthan and Agra the World famous Love Memorial “ The Taj Mahal “. The Golden Traingle Tour Package is in Triangular in Shape hence popularly known as Golden Triangle Tour. This
Delhi Only Pick up- Agra - Jaipur - Udaipur tour is very popular with full of history and reflects True Indian culture. While on this short Golden Traingle Tour of India you will see how India is progressing in hand to hand with the developing nations without compromising its
oldest and long rooted culture and tradition
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop.
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Mount Abu Day Trip.
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Day 1 - Morning you will drive to Agra on arrival check in at the hotel after wash and change visit Agra Fort, Itam-ul-Dhoula. Afternoon free at own leisure and shopping. Stay overnight in Agra.
DAY 02 : AGRA – JAIPUR (VIA FATEHPUR SIKRI)
Today early morning visit Taj Mahal at sunrise thereafter for breakfast at the hotel and proceed to Jaipur the pink city of Rajasthan. En-route visit Fatehpur Sikri (Castle) was built by Emperor Akbar in the early 15th century. After visiting Fatehpur Sikri proceed to Jaipur (Pink City) on arrival check in at hotel stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 3 - Morning excursion to Amer for ascending on Elephant’s back followed by the day visit Jal Mahal Palace (Water Palace), Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace), City Palace and Albert Hall Museum. Evening free at own leisure/shopping stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 4 - Today Early Morning driver for udaipur we will visit Pushkar on way. After After your breakfast at the hotel, then we will proceed to Pushkar. Once we will reach at this place, leave you for sightseeing to visit Brahma Temple – one and only temple throughout the world dedicated to Lord Brahma. It is marked with red spire and at the main entrance you will find Hans of Brahma. After Pushkar sightseeing driver for Udaipur and Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 5 - After breakfast, full day guided sightseeing including visit to City Palace - This impressive Palace standing tall on the east back of Lake Pichola was built at different times since 1559 AD when the city was founded. A part of the palace now hosts deluxe hotels. Later visit Jagdish Temple, Saheliyon-ki-Bari was the garden for the royal maids who accompanied princess to Udaipur as part of dowry. Boat cruise on Lake Pichola. Optional excursion to Eklingi & Nagda - famous for its temples
At Evening Drop at Udaipur airport / Hotel / Railway Station for your onward journey. Hope you return with an extra baggage - a bag full of memories.
Departure Point :Delhi Airport/ Railway Station/ Hotel Anywhere in Delhi
Departure Time :As Per Client Schedule
Return Detail :Udaipur Airport/ Railway Station/ Hotel Anywhere in Udaipur
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.