Golden Triangle Tour with Jodhpur
There are many stunning things to be explored in India. India is a delightful, beautiful, and enchanting country. Many tourists come here every year to explore the vast history of this country. One of the most sought-after destinations for tourists in India is Golden Triangle. Golden Triangle Tour with Jodhpur is a great package, which covers Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and Jodhpur. These cities have many renowned forts and palaces, which represents both Mughal and Rajput culture and architecture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- 06-Nights accommodation in 04 star hotels on single,twin/double or triple sharing basis as per the package
- Morning breakfast in the hotel
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned Private Vehicle
- Car Type : for two people, three-seater sedan (Toyota Etios Or Similar)
- Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon (Toyota Innova Or Similar)
- Car Type : for six to 10 people, ten-seater van (Tempo Traveler)
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Professional Local Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Lotus Temple
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- Entry/Admission - India Gate
- Entry/Admission - Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
What's excluded :
- Meals except Breakfast, monument fees, tips and other personal expenses
- Day:- 01 - Arriving at Delhi
On your arrival at Delhi, our representative will be there to receive you and take you to your designated hotel to freshen up and overnight stay.
Day:- 02 - Delhi sightseeing
After breakfast in the hotel, you will be sightseeing the city of Delhi. You will get an opportunity to explore Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Lotus Temple, Humayun's Tomb, Parliament House, Rashtrapati Bhawan, India Gate, and other places. Later on, you will also have some time to explore the local markets of Delhi where you will find many art and craft things to your liking. After dinner, you will be heading back to your hotel room for the overnight stay.
Day:- 03 - Moving from Delhi to Agra
On day 3, after breakfast, you will be leaving the city to drive for Agra. When you will arrive at Agra, you will be transferred to your pre-booked hotel. After refreshing yourself at the hotel, you will be visiting various tourist attractions of the city including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Baby Taj. Later on after dinner, you will return to your hotel room for overnight stay. If you want, you can go back early morning next day to see Taj Mahal in the sunrise light.
Day:- 04 - Moving from Agra to Jaipur
Your breakfast will be served at the hotel and after that, you will be driven to Jaipur city. On the way to Jaipur, there will be a short stop Fatehpur Sikri. At your arrival in Jaipur, you will be taken to your hotel, where you will stay for the night.
Day:- 05 - Jaipur sightseeing
Next day, after breakfast at the hotel, you will be enjoying the sightseeing tour of Jaipur city. Jaipur has many famous tourist attractions like Amer Fort, City Palace, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, and many more. After the city tour, you will return back to your hotel for the overnight stay.
Day:- 06 - Moving from Jaipur to Jodhpur
On day 6, after breakfast, you will be leaving for Jodhpur. On your arrival at Jodhpur, you will be transferred to your hotel, where after relaxing and refreshing yourself, you will be taken for the sightseeing tour of the city. Here, you will see places like Moti Mahal, Meharangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and more. After dinner, you will return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day:- 07 - Moving from Jodhpur to Delhi
After breakfast, you will be heading back for Delhi. There you will be taken to either airport or railway station for your next destination. We hope, you will have a great time with your loved ones
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Delhi Airport Or Your hotel in New Delhi Or Gurgaon
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
- Current Valid Passport is required on the Day of Travelling.
- Mandatory Gala Dinner charges will apply during new years eve & Christmas days at additional cost of INR 3500/- per person from 20th December to 05th January of every year
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.