Golden Years - The 20s Variety Revue
As soon as you enter the Wintergarten Berlin, you will be drawn into another world by the magnificent backdrop of the variety theater. Dark velvet, fine wood and the unique starry sky create an atmosphere that was known for the glamorous 1920s. Leave your everyday life outside the door and enjoy an evening with a lot of chic and that certain something.
In addition to a demanding, exciting and fascinating program of show, music, dance and acrobatics of the highest class, the culinary level should not be missing for the perfect evening. Enjoy the show with a good bottle of wine, a sparkling glass of champagne or a sophisticated cocktail. Let our chefs spoil you from the unusual snack to the exquisite 3-course menu. We offer an excellent selection of high-quality dishes for every taste and every occasion.
Do not hesitate long and enjoy the luxury of the golden twenties with us.
per adult from
3 hours 10 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Show ticket
- Entry/Admission - Wintergarten Variete
What's excluded :
- Visit: Wintergarten Variete, Potsdamer Str. 96, 10785 Berlin Germany
Not only the stage, but the entire ambience of the house is perfectly transformed into a perfect establishment of the 1920s. The highlight: Everything - the entire theater from the entrance to the foyer and toilets to the stage - and everyone, staff and audience, are and will be part of the scenery and the wonderfully crazy spectacle.
Departure Point :Wintergarten Variete, Potsdamer Str. 96, 10785 Berlin Germany
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In the event of symptoms of an infection, we ask guests to stay at home and contact us. Your seats can be at a table of 6 according to the infection protection ordinance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.