Golf cart Tour: Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto
Our tour will assist you upon the discovery of some of the lesser-known yet more charming and characteristic roads in Trastevere around The Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere. “She” is considered one of the most ancient churches in all of Rome, dating back to 320 A.D. And thanks to our golf car tour, we will be plunged into a magical atmosphere and see Rome as the Romans do. The Rome, made up of local shops and balconies decorated with flowers, 17th century doorways, courtyards and pretty condominiums. Trastevere is that part of Rome, that even now after all this time still transmits that genuine untouched sensation of antiquity in one of the most visited cities in the world. We will cross the Tiber River to experience the second part of our tour. Here you may have to prepare yourself for it is quite easy for the traveller to fall in love with the Jewish district.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert guidance at each location from your local English-speaking Driver Guide
- Private tour to ensure a customized, intimate experience.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off if you are located in the centre of Rome
What's excluded :
- It is not included any guided walking tours down the sites, will stop very close to each one.
- Entry/Admission - Teatro di Marcello
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trastevere, 00153 Rome Italy
Trastevere is certainly one of Rome's most characteristic neighbourhoods, where between tiny lively alleys, Roman trattorias, small markets, shops and artisan workshops, it's still possible to get lost to find the essence of the most authentic and genuine Rome.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fontana delle Tartarughe, Piazza Mattei, Rome Italy
It is immediately evident where Rome’s Turtle Fountain gets its name. No, there are no turtles swimming in the water – the animals here are truly priceless.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ghetto Ebraico, Piazza delle Cinque Scole, 00186 Rome Italy
The Jewish ghetto of Rome is one of the most beautiful hidden treasures of the city
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Teatro di Marcello, Via Del Teatro De Marcello, Rome Italy
The Theatre of Marcellus is an ancient open-air theatre in Rome, built in the closing years of the Roman Republic.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Municipio I, Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup you at your hotel if is located in that radius
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All our tours are exclusively private. We never divide or share our tours. All our drivers and guides are tested weekly to certify that we are COVID FREE certificated.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.