Golf Course in Nepal - Nepal Golf Tour - Golf in Nepal
It is a 9*2=18 holes Golf course, located just next to Nepal’s only international airport named “Royal Nepal Golf Club”. It was once par toned by Late King Mahendra along with other Royal members; it is the only social non-commercial course in Nepal.Nepal is an ideal destination for golfers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Caddy Fee
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Enjoy your 4 to 5 hrs 9*2 = 18 holes golf course in a best Golf Club of Nepal Royal Nepal Golf Club. Departing from your destination you will first head to the Royal Nepal Golf Club located in the surrounding of Tribhuvan International Airport.
Currently Nepal is home of five gold courses they are : Gokarana Forest Resort - (18 Holes), Royal Nepal Golf Club- (9 holes) in Kathmandu valley. Nirvana Country Club- (9 holes) in Dharan and Himalayan Golf Club - (9 holes) and Fulbari Resort Golf Club- (9 holes) in Pokhara.
ncludes the following:
• Golf Course fees
• Caddy Fee
• All government taxes, VAT, service charges, official expense etc.
• All ground transportation by private vehicle as required in Kathmandu
Departure Point :Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter place: Half Cotton Pants, Neck Collar T shirts, Sport Shoes ( No trekking shoes)
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.