Gondola Ride and St Mark's Basilica Tour
Discover Venice from a double perspective on a combined tour which includes a fascinating gondola ride and a guided tour of St. Mark's Basilica. Enjoy the city from the water and then admire the golden interiors of the majestic Byzantine cathedral of Venice in a small-group tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Gondola ride
- Skip the line access and guided tour of St. Mark’s Basilica
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di San Marco
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Marvel at the reflections of sunlight on the small canals of Venice and discover the treasures of St. Mark's Basilica. An amazing tour to experience 2 of the best attractions of this marvellous city!
At only a few steps from Piazza San Marco, the gondola will take you along the enchanting canals of the historic centre. The itinerary of the gondola ride involves both some unusual areas of Venice and some of the city’s major buildings, such as the Gran Teatro La Fenice and the Basilica della Salute. You will admire the incomparable beauty of some areas accessible only by the water and enjoy the typical and relaxed sway of the gondola.
After the gondola ride – approx. 35 minutes – you will go to St Mark's Square to take part in the guided visit of the basilica... Skip the long lines to access the basilica and immerse yourself in its unique atmosphere! The guide will tell you the history of the Byzantine cathedral and give you complete explanations about its precious interiors. The tour also includes the access to the marvellous Golden Pall.
Please note the gondola ride has no explanations. The guided tour takes place only inside St. Mark's Basilica.
Departure Point :Calle larga de l'Ascension, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- During the winter period (from November 1st to March 31st) the Basilica guided tour is BILINGUAL, so explanations are provided in two languages if the audience is mixed
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you
- In cases of religious ceremonies, exceptionally high tides or other special occasions, access to St. Mark's Basilica may not be permitted
- To visit St Mark's Basilica it is necessary to dress appropriately (no shorts, vests or tops) and backpacks are not allowed for safety reasons
- The gondola ride might be suspended in case of bad weather. In such cases, you are required to go to the tour departure point in order to know whether the tour takes place or not and any alternative ways to use the service
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary
- A gondola can host up to 6 people, thus if your reservation includes more than 6 people, your group will be divided into smaller groups, or rather you will enjoy different gondolas
- This is a collective tour, so there might be other people enjoying your same gondola. In this case people belonging to your reservation can be divided into different gondolas
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.