Good Vibes Shore Excursions
Taking a tour of St. Lucia is always exciting, but the Cruise Tour allows cruise passengers with only a short time on the island a taste of all that St. Lucia has to offer. We know that you're only here for a short stay on our beautiful island and we promise to make your experience a welcoming one and a day well spent. Saint Lucia has so much to offer and we will do our best to make your short stay a lasting one. So come prepared with your cameras, for a wealth of scenery to see our island in one day.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Volcano Tour and Mudbath (1 hr)
- Toraille Waterfall (30 mins)
What's excluded :
- Lunch (Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Sulphur Springs
- Entry/Admission - Toraille Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castries Market, Castries St. Lucia
See the Castries market, Derek Walcott Square, Massav Tree and our Cathedral which is the largest church in the Caribbean, measuring 200 ft long (61 m) by 100 ft wide (30 m)
Stop At: Morne Fortune, Castries St. Lucia
See the Government House which is one of the most important pieces of historical architecture in St.Lucia. You will also get to see the old military baracks and GunPowder Magazine. The name Morne Fortune translates to Hill of Good Luck in French, which must’ve been a sarcastic twist as this was the site of brutal battles between French and British forces.
Stop At: Marigot Bay, St. Lucia
Just under four miles south of Castries lies a place that has been called “the most beautiful in the Caribbean” by none other than James Michener, who wrote a sweeping chronicle of the islands in 1989. Marigot Bay is a hurricane hole, sheltered in the worst of weather by the steep hillsides that surround its small, deep harbour.
Also featured in the 1967 movie Dr. Doolittle, starring Rex Harrison and a large pink snail!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sulphur Springs Access Rd, Soufriere St. Lucia
Named for the sulfur once mined at this site, Mount Soufriere (also known as Sulphur Springs Park) is the most active geothermal area in the Lesser Antilles.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Toraille Waterfall, Soufriere St. Lucia
One of the biggest waterfalls in the area, Toraille is a natural heritage site and popular among tourists thanks to the facilities that are offered. It is also very easy to reach, so if you don't feel up for a challenging hike, you'll still reap the rewards of one of nature's works of art.
The waterfall has a drop that measures about 50 feet, spilling into a pool that visitors are welcome to swim in. Many visitors have reported the welcome relaxing feeling they enjoy as the water streams down onto them, in a way that mimics a massage.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens, Soufriere Estate, Soufriere St. Lucia
Please Note: If time permits, this attraction is a must see.
Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens, is a six acre multi-award winning tourism site, it is an attractive, alluring and peaceful retreat from the outside world. Enjoy the beauty and sultry warmth of the tropics whilst walking through lush fertile vegetation and marveling at the diverse range of tropical flowers and plant life. You have just stepped into a world with a breathtaking waterfall, hot mineral springs fill the historical baths with age old medicinal waters and flora and fauna abounds.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Castries, St Lucia
Traveler pickup is offered
Upon arrival and disembarkation, please make your way towards the exit of the port terminal. You can ask a security personnel for assistance in directing you to the exit. Your driver will be on the outside with the company's name on a sign. " Best Experience Tours" Please Look out for it. Ports
- Pointe Seraphine
- La Place Carenage
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- One Towel Per Person is Needed
- Please look out for the Sign, "Best Experience Tours"
- Extra Cash for Lunch and Entrance Fees
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.