Good wine and Good Time | Dealu Mare Wine tour
Fasten your seat belt and let’s hit the road to Dealu Mare region, the home of red wines in Romania. Take a sip. NOROC! (that’s cheers in Romanian)
A scenic drive awaits you to admire eye-catching views, the wide-spread grain crops and the endless hills covered with vineyards.
Boost your senses with various red, white and rosé wines! 2 wineries and no less than 11 glasses of wine are included.
This is an great wine tour for both wine connoisseurs and casual wine drinkers that want to enjoy a relaxing time in the countryside and savour Romanian wines.
Book your wine tour. Bring your friends and get ready for a good time!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tastings at 2 wineries, 11 glasses of various wines: reds, whites and rosés (~50-60 ml per glass). The tastings include a wide range of Romanian and International varieties.
- Snacks - The wine tastings include platters with cheese, meat and bread to cleanse your palate
- A knowledgeable, wine lover guide
- Transportation with dedicated driver so that your guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch - For more flexibility it’s up to you to decide what delicious food you want to try at Ferma Dacilor
- Additional drinks
- Personal shopping and souvenirs
- Visit: LacertA Winery, Fintesti 434, Buzau Romania
A scenic drive awaits you to admire eye-catching views, the wide-spread grain crops and the endless hills covered with vineyards. Check-out the picturesque villages as we drive for about 90 minutes. Horses and carts still mingle on the side roads.
Especially during summer and autumn time, peasants will entice you to buy fruits and grapes from the abundance of their harvest.
Once you get there, the Dealu Mare wine region will surely seduce you. Dealu Mare, once considered a hidden gem waiting to be discovered, is now becoming more and more a rising star.
By the way, did you know that Romania is one of the oldest winemaking countries dating back thousands of years? Having said that, our history and passion for wines will enchant you.
First stop is at Lacerta winery inviting you to discover its story and modern wine cellar. Taste a glass of a noble wine and admire from above the vineyards and the breathtaking scenery. Indulge in a wine tasting with 6 wines accompanied by a platter of cheeses and meats.
Take a sip of a Fetească Neagră wine, the queen of Romanian grapes. A wine full of black cherries and smoked plum gem flavors.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Vitis Metamorfosis, Capatineni-Ungureni 107244 Romania
Our trip continues with another memorable experience at Metamorfosis winery. The winery is owned by the Marquis Piero Antinori. The Antinori family has a long winemaking history as one of the leading Italian producers with heritage of estates in Tuscany and Umbria.
You will savour 5 wines, including one wine from the upper-end range. The wines are served with a cheese, meats and bread board. A delight for your taste buds! The tour includes also a visit to the barique and the big barrels rooms while you learn more about the wine-making process.
After all this wine enjoyment, we will have lunch at Ferma Dacilor. You will appreciate the variety of Romanian food in a place set on a stunning, wide-spread estate. Ferma Dacilor is a site where the present blends with thousands of years of history of Dacian ancestors.
Following a delish experience, we head back to Bucharest.
Please note that venues are subject to change due to availability at time of booking. If a place listed is unavailable, we will provide a suitable replacement.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :LacertA Winery, Fintesti 434, Buzau Romania
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.