During this guided tour you will visit two pristine and typical Sicilian villages chosen by director Francis Ford Coppola as a location to play his famous trilogy: "The Godfather" (1972), "The Godfather - Part II" (1974) and "The Padrino - Part III "(1990).
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tourist guide
- Entry/Admission - Castello degli Schiavi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bar Vitelli, Savoca, Sicily Italy
first stop will be Savoca, where, after a short walk through the streets of the historic center and the visit of the church where the wedding scene between Apollonia and Michael Corleone was filmed, we will stop for a stop at Bar Vitelli.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Castello degli Schiavi, Via Badala, Fiumefreddo di Sicilia, Sicily Italy
The Schiavi Castle whose name derives from a legend, reached world fame thanks to Francis Ford Coppola who preferred it for the setting of the main scenes of Il Padrino, both part I (1972) and II (1974), as the unforgettable machine explosion after i
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cattedrale Maria SS. Annunziata e Assunta, 98030 Forza d'Agro, Sicily Italy
Following the steps of the Godfather, the location of the next film is the Cathedral of Maria S. Annunziata in Forza D'Agrò, which appears in the Godfather I when Michele goes to Corleone for the first time with his bodyguards (Calò and Fabrizio) , and where the young Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando) flees to America hidden in a donkey pursued by men of don Ciccio (Il Padrino - Part II).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Palermo, Province of Palermo, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.