Gorée Island and the city of Dakar
Visit the island of Gorée classified world heritage of humanity.
visit the Senegalese capital.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees and boat ticket, lunch, visit of the slave house.
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, drinks, tips.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dakar, Dakar, Dakar Region
Departure for the capital of the country.
An immersion in its past will show you the importance of this historic city that reveals all its charm both ancient and modern.
We will travel through the Senegalese capital through the presidential palace, the cathedral of African remembrance, the monument of the rebirth, the Kermel market or Soumbédioune that testify to the remains from the colonization and modernity of Dakar.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Goree Island, Goree Island, Dakar Region
From the pier of Goree, we will board a ferry that will take us to the island of Goree after 20 minutes crossing.
Visit the house of slaves where you will remember the sad moments that have marked the history of this island, classified world heritage of humanity since 1978. We will stop at the Saint-Charles-Borromée Church and Castel which offers a wide panorama of Dakar and the peninsula of Cape Verde. Free time to stroll through its beautiful streets lined with bougainvillea.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Saly, near the Auchan store.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.