Gorée Island - Pink Lake.
Visit the Island of Gorée and the house of slaves.
The 4x4 ride in the dunes of Pink Lake.
Visit the saltworks.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees on the island, lunch, 4x4 ride to Lac Rose.
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, drinks, tip.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Goree Island, Goree Island, Dakar Region
Departure for the island of Gorée, located in the Bay of Dakar about 90 kilometers.
From the pier we will board a ferry that will take us to the island after 20 minutes of crossing.
Visit the house of slaves where you will remember the sad moments that have marked the history of this island, classified world heritage of humanity since 1978. We will stop at the Saint-Charles-Borromée Church and Castel which offers a wide panorama of Dakar and the peninsula of Cape Verde. Free time to stroll through its beautiful streets lined with bougainvillea. Lunch (included)
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Niaga, Niaga, Dakar Region
Visit the Lac Rose, a large lagoon of 3km² shallow, surrounded by sand dunes, where was the final stage of the famous rally Paris-Dakar. In this salt lake (380 grams of salt per liter), micro-organisms develop that give the lake its pinkish color when the sun is plumb.
Visit salinas where men and women indulge daily in hard salt extraction. 4X4 ballad on the dunes. Possibility to swim in the lake floating.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Saly, near the Auchan store.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.